U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2009, 07:55 PM

168 posts, read 417,255 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Let's break it down for you. These people are sneakng across the border, working under the radar to not pay taxes and are using tax payer funded Social Services. What money they do make gets split between them and the remittance they send back to other Countries. That money will never be seen in the US again.

How long do you think any Society can survive with everyone taking and no one giving?
A-men
It is way out of hand! And we have had enough!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2009, 08:05 PM

1,720 posts, read 3,931,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertZone View Post
A-men
It is way out of hand! And we have had enough!
who pays Income TAX?

I make all my money on Gross and I have never paid a single cent to the IRS instead, I have been getting refunds of 2-5K

and before you start bashing me. I am not affraid to let you know how I do it.

1 Invest alot 2 Donate to charities ( I donate to St Jude CH, My local Fire Dept., and occasionally to the Salvation Army, and the NRA but I dont think that tax deductible)
3 I always use the 1099 form. ( I write off almost everything I buy from food to clothes for my buisness of course)

The only taxes I pay is my Road Tax(to the IRS) and my Property Tax, but I never pay Income

Old 03-07-2009, 08:25 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,628,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by svg210 View Post
who pays Income TAX?

I make all my money on Gross and I have never paid a single cent to the IRS instead, I have been getting refunds of 2-5K

and before you start bashing me. I am not affraid to let you know how I do it.

1 Invest alot 2 Donate to charities ( I donate to St Jude CH, My local Fire Dept., and occasionally to the Salvation Army, and the NRA but I dont think that tax deductible)
3 I always use the 1099 form. ( I write off almost everything I buy from food to clothes for my buisness of course)

The only taxes I pay is my Road Tax(to the IRS) and my Property Tax, but I never pay Income
Hopefully: you will be audited by the IRS.

If you are 'clean'; cool.............if not..........

Old 03-07-2009, 09:23 PM

812 posts, read 2,079,494 times
the only way to improve your country is to force your neighbors to improve their country. there should be strict immigration control where they are allowed to receive education (not ivy league) and minimum access to benefits and sent back to their country to force them to improve it. that is the only way. one country can't possibly hold everyone trying to better thier life anyways. this is a short-sighted and inefficient solution.

Old 03-08-2009, 12:39 PM

3,277 posts, read 4,494,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye48 View Post
Wow! 468 million is a huge niumber of people. How in the world would we ever supply enough power, water and other services? We are already beginning to experience brown outs and water shortages in many cities.
The Brown outs and power shortages are happening because our infrastructure may as well be from the stone age. But infrastructure spending is pork, so whatever...

Old 03-08-2009, 04:17 PM

197 posts, read 231,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veiled Prophet View Post
I've talked to people who agree that large scale illegal immigration is having a negative impact on the US, but don't really want anything done about it. They think it's a minor issue because it hasn't affected THEM yet. That's why ignorant people support illegal immigrant's rights and open borders wholeheartedly. They don't live in the crime-ridden, graffitti covered, third world sh**holes that illegal alien ghettos have become. They're NIMBY liberals. The kind of people who's only contact w/illegal aliens is as their nice gardener Jose, or their nice nanny Griselda or their nice maid Lupe.

Remember Sam Adams and Paul Revere! If you look honestly at them, they did more to cause the war of revolution in the US than many others.

Hold your own Town Hall meetings where you can. Gather like minded people around you. Tell only the truth and what is needed will happen.

Follow our fathers footsteps, speak their names. My heroes are Thomas Jefferson, Samual Adams, Paul Revere, and many others. T. Roosevelt is someone to look to as well as the aforementioned.

Speak your words at every place you can via print, radio, tv, phone, and in person. It carries an effect. To affect change, action is required!

Read this article and you too will want your country back!!!

American Chronicle: ZERO IMMIGRATION is the only thing that can save America NOW. Stop apologizing for being a Patriot.
Never mind that we were ripped off by a bunch of wasps, for which we are at the brink of recession, that our worst enemies are the radical extremists such as timothy McVeigh, and Osama bin Laden, that the migrant workers come here to help us with their hard work, since we are so lazy we can not do it ourselves, but what the hell, they always make a good scape-goat.

Old 03-08-2009, 04:24 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,628,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mori-vivi View Post
Never mind that we were ripped off by a bunch of wasps, for which we are at the brink of recession, that our worst enemies are the radical extremists such as timothy McVeigh, and Osama bin Laden, that the migrant workers come here to help us with their hard work, since we are so lazy we can not do it ourselves, but what the hell, they always make a good scape-goat.
Try again.

Looking at our deepening recession; those jobs that 'Americans won't do' are looking very good now.

The above being the case: all the more reason to punish any illegal caught here severely.

Old 03-08-2009, 04:24 PM

117 posts, read 132,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mori-vivi View Post
Speak for yourself. If your to lazy to work hire a legal citizen to do the job. With your illegal migrant workers also come a heap of criminals, drugs and other criminals. Deport them all. They have no right to be here in the first place.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or