U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-26-2012, 09:42 AM

9,243 posts, read 7,108,596 times

Advertisements

If more people come here from Central America, then the U.S. will become more like Central America. There would be a better standard of living for most people in the U.S. if we stopped & enforce illegal immigration laws
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2012, 11:55 AM

32,829 posts, read 30,118,328 times
He was spot on here

He acknowledged that he did not pay taxes for several years while living in the United States. “I just never got papers. I never even tried,” he said. “I was stupid.”

Old 04-29-2012, 07:00 PM

2,075 posts, read 1,776,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
He was spot on here

He acknowledged that he did not pay taxes for several years while living in the United States. I just never got papers. I never even tried, he said. I was stupid.
It's the same old song and dance with these illegals. Cry, whine, ***** & scream
because they got caught, no other reason. They play the "victim" card so fast
it would make a Vegas blackjack dealer blush.

Sympathy just isn't in my vocabulary anymore. When I hear these stories it
just makes me want to puke.

Old 04-29-2012, 07:13 PM

3,493 posts, read 2,388,658 times
Alfonso is the typical illegal. He ignores many of our laws and thinks we should weclome him into our society despite his immorality. He broke our immigration laws. He's a tax cheating, document forging drunk driver who drives without a licence or insurance.

Yeah that's exactly who I want here: an unrepentant criminal.

Old 04-29-2012, 08:17 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,315,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleanora1 View Post
Alfonso is the typical illegal. He ignores many of our laws and thinks we should weclome him into our society despite his immorality. He broke our immigration laws. He's a tax cheating, document forging drunk driver who drives without a licence or insurance.

That illegal NEEDS to be tossed in jail for a while, then be deported with a forever ban on coming back to the US.

Old 04-30-2012, 06:29 AM

86,093 posts, read 69,987,095 times
How did he get so far into the system to OWN a repair shop ?
That involves legal work, hiring people, dealing with government, etc.

Not once did anyone request his SS ?

Old 04-30-2012, 07:00 AM

10,032 posts, read 6,869,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
How did he get so far into the system to OWN a repair shop ?
That involves legal work, hiring people, dealing with government, etc.

Not once did anyone request his SS ?
That's easy. His repair shop was illegal. He never had the proper business license. He never had the proper insurance or professional credentials. He likely catered to other illegals who would rather give him their business than us filthy American citizens.

Old 04-30-2012, 09:28 AM

32,829 posts, read 30,118,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
That's easy. His repair shop was illegal. He never had the proper business license. He never had the proper insurance or professional credentials. He likely catered to other illegals who would rather give him their business than us filthy American citizens.
Yes, underground economy based on cash.

Old 04-30-2012, 09:56 AM

9,243 posts, read 7,108,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleanora1 View Post

He is illegal an unafraid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration