Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2007, 01:15 PM

547 posts, read 1,185,330 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by crittersitter View Post
They obviously use race because they don't have a leg to stand on. Illegal is illegal. Saying we are racist, which we aren't, makes us look bad and them look good which in their warped mind justifies their unreasonable stand on this to themselves.
Agreed. Except I don't think it makes us look bad, because most people know it has nothing to do with race and they recognize using the race card for what it is. I think they are only making themselves look bad while TRYING to make us look bad.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2007, 01:19 PM

16,087 posts, read 41,147,800 times
If anything Mexico and her 'citizens' are getting special treatment above all other countries. This is not fair!

Old 09-18-2007, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veiled Prophet View Post
Me three!!!!
Hey, look above Veiled Prophet. I didn't know someone could change someone elses quote like that and get away with it.

Old 09-18-2007, 01:26 PM

You said....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veiled Prophet View Post
Agree completely. And of course there are those of us that get personally attacked by certain other ones in here that seem to love illegals.
He changed it to....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veiled Prophet
Agree completely. And of course there are those of us that get personally attacked by certain other ones in here that seem to dislike racism.

Old 09-18-2007, 01:27 PM

9,963 posts, read 18,492,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizona Annie View Post
Hey, look above Veiled Prophet. I didn't know someone could change someone elses quote like that and get away with it.
No need to have me banned, I'll leave on my own.
This forum is very closed minded.

Old 09-18-2007, 01:31 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,665,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50Thunderdart View Post
No need to have me banned, I'll leave on my own.
This forum is very closed minded.
Closed minded, no just sick and tired of their BS.

Old 09-18-2007, 01:37 PM

537 posts, read 441,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizona Annie View Post
You said....

He changed it to....
Thanks for the heads up. I will report his post and that is all I can do. Thank you again. It seems that there are no ends that the illegal lovers will do to make the country bow to them.

Old 09-18-2007, 01:56 PM

1,736 posts, read 4,742,958 times
I love water. A nice refreshing drink of water on a hot day, nothing better.

A nice steady rain clears the air, cools and refreshes everything. Water in moderation is great. It soaks into the soil giving the plants what they need to survive and thrive.

A flood on the other hand is usually catastrophic. Its just water, but too much water wrecks havoc on cities and towns. Storm systems can only handle certain amounts in a short period of time. Some cities are better prepared for large amounts of water, but every city has their maximum limit.

The US has reached its limit on “illegal” immigration. Even towns that are setup to handle large amounts of illegals are over whelmed. It’s time to stop the flood of illegals and clean up the mess they leave behind.

Old 09-18-2007, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
Closed minded, no just sick and tired of their BS.
If you would give your points of view and back them up with real life examples, then I for one will listen to what you have to say. So far I haven't seen that at all. All you've done is call people racist and/or challenge what they say without doing research. People tend to stop listening when they are just being attacked.

Old 09-18-2007, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNC View Post
I love water. A nice refreshing drink of water on a hot day, nothing better.

A nice steady rain clears the air, cools and refreshes everything. Water in moderation is great. It soaks into the soil giving the plants what they need to survive and thrive.

A flood on the other hand is usually catastrophic. Its just water, but too much water wrecks havoc on cities and towns. Storm systems can only handle certain amounts in a short period of time. Some cities are better prepared for large amounts of water, but every city has their maximum limit.

The US has reached its limit on “illegal” immigration. Even towns that are setup to handle large amounts of illegals are over whelmed. It’s time to stop the flood of illegals and clean up the mess they leave behind.
VERY well said.

Last edited by Arizona Annie; 09-18-2007 at 02:08 PM.. Reason: Added a quote not intended to be included.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration