U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2007, 11:43 AM

547 posts, read 1,049,810 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by citigirl View Post
I was thinking about writing him and asking if he would be interested in running trucks like this around the country. I am sure many people would be willing to donate to such a worthy cause.
The only problem I see with that is the other states will have to pass laws as we have first. Otherwise there will be no power behind it. Also, I believe Sheriff Joe and his officers had to request and be approved to act as ICE agents and get training.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2007, 03:54 PM

2,087 posts, read 1,070,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizona Annie View Post
The only problem I see with that is the other states will have to pass laws as we have first. Otherwise there will be no power behind it. Also, I believe Sheriff Joe and his officers had to request and be approved to act as ICE agents and get training.
I thought I had made it clear but I guess I forgot to write what I was refering to; trucks against illegal immigration with the NumbersUSA address and the toll free number to the capitol switchboard.

They have a deal with my local newspaper that I can put an ad in 70 newspapers for only $149. I am going to put an ad for NumbersUSA.

Old 09-24-2007, 08:43 PM

547 posts, read 1,049,810 times
Default To contact Sheriff Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by crittersitter View Post
We should all send him thank yous and lots of praise to offset the pin heads that criticize him. Great man!
Here you go crittersitter and whoever else would like to do this. This is the link to e-mail Sheriff Joe. You can select "Sheriff Appreciation Letters" under "Please Select Department" drop down.
Maricopa County Sheriff's Office (http://www.mcso.org/index.php?a=GetModule&mn=Contact_Us&p=pubcom - broken link)
Maricopa County Sheriff's Office (http://www.mcso.org/index.php?a=GetModule&mn=Contact_Us&p=pubcom - broken link)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or