Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2012, 07:19 PM

1,575 posts, read 1,734,598 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie1004 View Post
Goes to show that some people cannot grasp what the word "illegal" means. If you lived in a border state, then you would know the list of crimes would take up the entire forum's space and then some.

Suggest you do some research on your own instead of baiting us.
I couldn't agree more. The fact that illegals break into a sovereign nation, equipped with their delusional sense of entitlement, and have no regard for any of our laws is bad enough. Those who attempt to justify the behavior of their illegal alien friends, and family members are worse than the illegals. At what point does reality kick in and they accept the fact that there is no defense for that which is indefensible?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2012, 10:53 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,277,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleRain_1 View Post
I couldn't agree more. The fact that illegals break into a sovereign nation, equipped with their delusional sense of entitlement
Not delusional.
When they are not busy filing false tax returns for $13,000 or so they are busy getting knocked up and accessing food stamps(ebt), wic, money from our treasury, free births that cost us $15,000 each and many other benefits.
I wish it were delusional. If they have no car seat the hospital even has to give them one...

Old 05-11-2012, 08:34 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,778,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
Stop sending your criminals to our border. Throwing a rock across a country's border is an act of war.

Quote:
Mexico has also threatened to conduct its own investigation into the DOJ’s handling of the case and has warned the U.S. to assure that Mexicans’ fundamental rights are being respected
What fundamental rights?? The right to attack a BP agent? The right to enter the US illegally? The right to commit crimes in the US and be protected by government? Oh, their rights go on and on and on..............

What is the Mexican government doing about Americans being killed in Mexico.

Quote:
Last year, a record 120 Americans were killed in Mexico, compared with just 35 in 2007. Most happened in areas bordering the U.S. But for the first time, a significant number of murders occurred in previously peaceful areas like Jalisco state, where 14 Americans were killed, according to a Houston Chronicle analysis of U.S. State Department data.
http://www.chron.com/news/houston-te...to-3518659.php

I don't understand Americans retiring to Mexico and then fearing for their lives?? Do they really think the Mexican government is there to protect them???

Old 05-11-2012, 09:04 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,550,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alxtronics View Post
Glad I´m not mistaken... Thank God for having such a wonderful crowd here on this sub forum.

But the thing is I´m not asking how many illegal aliens from Mexico are there. I want HSG to tell me (with all due respect) wich laws all the other illegal immigrants don´t break that Mexicans do and where can I find that detailed data.

And you are right. (and I´m sure there was not sarcasm involved in your fine and educated commentary) Damn all the illegals from everywhere!!!

Umm, even a supporter of illegals should be able to comprehend that by being an illegal "immigrant" a law is being broken. Hence the term illegal. And as the vast majority of illegals come from Mexico, the vast majority of crime is committed by these illegals.

Get the picture now?

Old 05-11-2012, 10:05 AM

124 posts, read 529,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
Umm, even a supporter of illegals should be able to comprehend that by being an illegal "immigrant" a law is being broken. Hence the term illegal. And as the vast majority of illegals come from Mexico, the vast majority of crime is committed by these illegals.

Get the picture now?
Lol... I cannot do otherwise than laugh at all of you. All this bitterness against Mexicans all day long. It must be really unconfortable being constipated always.

If you ever bother to at least read some of my posts, you will learn that if anything I´m against illegal immigration. Have say it several times. What I´ve always despise is how everyone bashes my country being yours the only to blame for the influx of illegal people. Stop the freebies, stop the amnesty, start taking down criminal rings who benefit from smuggling people, drugs and firearms. Seal your borders effectively. Deport everyone... I don´t care. Do something. Is your problem.

BUT you need to start by recon that your leaders are not better than ours. They are just after their and a few others benefits. If they did what they are supposed (and being paid) to do, you all will be singing a different tune. I don´t know if a more Mexican-friendly tune, but another one nonetheless.

BTW: Until now, no one of you, oh mighty know-it-alls of this obscure sub forum, has been able to enumerate wich crimes Mexican Illegals commit than the other Illegals does not. And don´t bring me that crap that because they are the majority then surely they do more crime. That was not what HSG refers to and neither do I.

Being there illegaly? Everyone from everywhere does that.
Overstaying their visas? Eveyone does that.
Have anchor babies (as you cowardly call them).
Id Fraud?
SSN Fraud?
Marriage fraud?
Work under the radar?
Prostitution?
Drug smugling?
Drive without a license / insurance / under the influence?
Kill? Rape?

Please... just want to know (and still think is a legitimate question, not "bait" as some smart**s said) wich crime is exclusively commited by Mexican Illegals.

Is that too much to ask? Or is that crime too complex to describe that no one cans?

Old 05-11-2012, 11:26 AM

7,492 posts, read 11,822,410 times
Quote:
Stop sending your criminals to our border. Throwing a rock across a country's border is an act of war.
What are they going to do? Declare war on us? But so many of the people they call "their own" and protect when they commit crimes here and run home are living here this very second. They wouldn't do that to "their own" would they?

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
They don't care about their son or they would have raised him better and not allowed him to work for the cartel human trafficking groups.
I believe parents in Mexico don't have a lot of say on what their kids grow up and do (or heck what they do as children) when money needs to be made.

Old 05-11-2012, 11:38 AM

16,880 posts, read 15,190,568 times
Quote:

if mexico did not like the decision that the USA made, we can always send back the criminal illegal aliens that live here now like we are supposed to, and seal off the border. we could always stop lending them money too.

Old 05-11-2012, 11:43 AM

50,232 posts, read 46,991,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alxtronics View Post
Lol... I cannot do otherwise than laugh at all of you. All this bitterness against Mexicans all day long. It must be really unconfortable being constipated always.

If you ever bother to at least read some of my posts, you will learn that if anything I´m against illegal immigration. Have say it several times. What I´ve always despise is how everyone bashes my country being yours the only to blame for the influx of illegal people. Stop the freebies, stop the amnesty, start taking down criminal rings who benefit from smuggling people, drugs and firearms. Seal your borders effectively. Deport everyone... I don´t care. Do something. Is your problem.

BUT you need to start by recon that your leaders are not better than ours. They are just after their and a few others benefits. If they did what they are supposed (and being paid) to do, you all will be singing a different tune. I don´t know if a more Mexican-friendly tune, but another one nonetheless.

BTW: Until now, no one of you, oh mighty know-it-alls of this obscure sub forum, has been able to enumerate wich crimes Mexican Illegals commit than the other Illegals does not. And don´t bring me that crap that because they are the majority then surely they do more crime. That was not what HSG refers to and neither do I.

Being there illegaly? Everyone from everywhere does that.
Overstaying their visas? Eveyone does that.
Have anchor babies (as you cowardly call them).
Id Fraud?
SSN Fraud?
Marriage fraud?
Work under the radar?
Prostitution?
Drug smugling?
Drive without a license / insurance / under the influence?
Kill? Rape?

Please... just want to know (and still think is a legitimate question, not "bait" as some smart**s said) wich crime is exclusively commited by Mexican Illegals.

Is that too much to ask? Or is that crime too complex to describe that no one cans?

I believe this is a language barrier here. It's not more "different' laws it's simply more of the same law. 10 is more than 5 so to speak.

Old 05-11-2012, 05:22 PM

1,569 posts, read 1,210,545 times
Quote:
loooool

Old 05-11-2012, 11:11 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,894,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockmadinejad View Post
loooool
Ok, not a "act of war" but a rock can KILL, even if thrown by a stupid kid who thinks he's "God". Better for the BP agent to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

1 way to stop or slow down that crap is to build a double fence next to Mexico AND use our military with FULL powers to back it up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration