U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2007, 07:07 PM

556 posts, read 480,453 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Excuse me? What part of innocent until proven guilty do you not understand?

Sorry pal; such a ruling as you want would backfire------badly. If us innocent Americans are lumped in together with the illegals, can someone say there would be all the incentive in the world to take up arms and rise against the Gov't?
I think there is smoke in front of your eyes if you cannot understand what I said. Americans are not being lumped with illegals. What I said is that the Citizens either help turn out the illegals for deportation, or be fined for harboring them.

I think it's time to step over the government, take up arms and get all these illegals out of our country ourselves!

Old 09-25-2007, 07:14 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,678,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torrey View Post
I think there is smoke in front of your eyes if you cannot understand what I said. Americans are not being lumped with illegals. What I said is that the Citizens either help turn out the illegals for deportation, or be fined for harboring them.

I think it's time to step over the government, take up arms and get all these illegals out of our country ourselves!
Torrey: please re-read your previous post to mine.

YOU are the one who used the below phrase; I copied/pasted verbatim from Post #18 in this thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear
Question:

All of the city's residents or just the ones tried/convicted in a court of law for harboring illegals?

If the former; then there would be lawsuits galore because in this country one is innocent till presumed guilty------Gitmo notwithstanding.
You must impose a penalty on ALL of them, or then there would be no incentive to oust illegals from their midst. Those who would turn a blind eye would no longer do so if they were threatened with a fine.

Old 09-26-2007, 12:53 AM

ALL means ALL LEGAL CITIZENS. No speaka da englais???

Why would you impose a fine on an illegal? I still see you cannot understand my post.

I agree, I wrote both of those posts in your post above, and they mean the exact same thing. I can see trying to word it a little differently so you might get my meaning didn't help you any.

I'm done trying to relay this information to you. Figure it out, or forget about the post.

Old 09-26-2007, 12:59 AM

9,067 posts, read 15,502,486 times
Quote:
I hope you were just using that as a figure of speech, last thing Americans need to do is take up more arms.

Old 09-26-2007, 01:02 AM

Not at all. The 2nd ammendment gives the Right to Keep and Bear Arms for a purpose. To keep invaders, Foreign AND Domestic from being a problem. If our government will not use our military and police forces as well as border patrol agents to get these invaders out of our country, the US Citizens need to form Groups of ARMED CITIZENS to round up and get them OUT.

Old 09-26-2007, 01:06 AM

9,067 posts, read 15,502,486 times
Quote:
Not at all. The 2nd ammendment gives the Right to Keep and Bear Arms for a purpose. To keep invaders, Foreign AND Domestic from being a problem. If our government will not use our military and police forces as well as border patrol agents to get these invaders out of our country, the US Citizens need to form Groups of ARMED CITIZENS to round up and get them OUT.
Whoaa

You act like NAFTA was a declaration of war. Get a grip.

Old 09-26-2007, 01:40 AM

I have a good grip, on an assault rifle

Old 09-26-2007, 08:34 AM
Yac

5,877 posts, read 6,307,966 times
Please calm down.
Yac.

Old 09-27-2007, 12:02 AM

340 posts, read 670,260 times
Quote:
I have a good grip, on an assault rifle
Right on Torrey, LOCK AND LOAD......... The whining, sniveling, bleeding hearts will always be here, and saying we should not have firearms to protect ourselves. It has always been that way and most likely always will be. They will never admit it, but I believe that most of them (At least the ones who are not completely brainwashed with the delusion of big brother magically being there for everything they need) wish they had the intestinal fortitude to do what it takes to keep their families and country safe, but they are either apparently too weak, or just rely on the government to take care of it for them... Good luck with that, and if those people who think the overburdened and understaffed police will make it to them before that Illegal person who is stealing your car, or burglarizing your house can pull the trigger, or put a good beating on you or a family member, you just may have a rude awakening in your future... After all, what do they have to lose, they can just slip back across the border and laugh the whole thing off. What are you going to do about it ???. NOTHING, and they know it...

1 Illegal= 1 too many chances of a crime being commited against us that would have never happened if that Illegal was not here..

Send 'em packing...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or