U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2007, 07:53 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7h3.6h057 View Post
ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but the western european body "illegally" immigrated here, took the land violently, and established laws that you follow. so indirectly, you are involved. so were your law-abiding anscestors.
Rightly or wrongly; what happened hundreds of years ago cannot be 'righted'.

The bottom line is that the Native Americans were defeated; now, if they were the only group that suffered in such a manner, restitution may be in order-------but, all races/ethnicites suffered throughout history.

Even if all Americans of at least 25% 'White' heritage disappeared tomorrow: which tribe of Native Americans (if any exist anymore) would receive their ancestral lands back?

Besides; the above scenario would decimate the brunet Hispanic numbers as well.

I have no sympathy for Mexico: either their culture changes or they will in turn be conquered and devoured.

Hiding behind skin color is a cop-out--------Indians (from India) tend to do very well along with African Blacks here in the USA.

Hiding behind the 'Hispanic' label does not wash either--------Spain, last time that I checked is Hispanic, and that country is now solidly First World.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2007, 01:18 PM

5 posts, read 24,076 times
I'll tell YOU what.It's bleeding heart liberal communists like you that are destroying this country.You must belong to moveon.org.If you're so worried about them,you should move to Mexico and make that country a better place to live.Maybe then they'd stop coming here and breaking our immigration laws,raping our wives,molesting our children,destroying our property and turning our country into a 3rd world slum.

Old 09-24-2007, 04:43 PM

2,087 posts, read 1,052,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyreneespop View Post
I'll tell YOU what.It's bleeding heart liberal communists like you that are destroying this country.You must belong to moveon.org.If you're so worried about them,you should move to Mexico and make that country a better place to live.Maybe then they'd stop coming here and breaking our immigration laws,raping our wives,molesting our children,destroying our property and turning our country into a 3rd world slum.
You are so right and we need to keep calling and faxing until our representitives start representing Americans and NOT illegal immigrants!

Old 09-24-2007, 06:10 PM

447 posts, read 705,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yac View Post
Instead of deleting the posts of this particular ex-member, I decided to leave them to show you what a troll looks like. Next time anyone notices a new user doing a similar stunt, please report them instead of talking to them.
DO NOT FEED TEH TROLL, please.
Yac.
thanks yac...i have to admit even though i don't like censorship, that guy/girl was really getting to me, and obviously alot of other people....
what makes me sad is the fact that he/she is not in a class by themselves , there are others who feel that way, and when a nation cannot come together that nation will fall...
i for one support immigration control and hope no-one else on this forum, or in this country has to find out the true cost of illegal immigration or the violent crimes that some of these illegals are getting away with like our family has (my husband was almost killed by an illegal immigrant from mexico who was never deported, ran from justice for nine years, and never paid a dime to us , to help with my husbands medical bills, i could go on forever about the cost the crime committed by this jerk had on us, but again, just a waste of breath...so i will vote, and i will vote for a change)....vote vote vote......that is really the only way to force our elected officials to listen to us...writting letters and phone calls only waste our time...vote for a change.

Old 09-24-2007, 06:28 PM

2,087 posts, read 1,052,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivski View Post
thanks yac...i have to admit even though i don't like censorship, that guy/girl was really getting to me, and obviously alot of other people....
what makes me sad is the fact that he/she is not in a class by themselves , there are others who feel that way, and when a nation cannot come together that nation will fall...
i for one support immigration control and hope no-one else on this forum, or in this country has to find out the true cost of illegal immigration or the violent crimes that some of these illegals are getting away with like our family has (my husband was almost killed by an illegal immigrant from mexico who was never deported, ran from justice for nine years, and never paid a dime to us , to help with my husbands medical bills, i could go on forever about the cost the crime committed by this jerk had on us, but again, just a waste of breath...so i will vote, and i will vote for a change)....vote vote vote......that is really the only way to force our elected officials to listen to us...writting letters and phone calls only waste our time...vote for a change.

writting letters and phone calls only waste our time? I totally dissagree! It is our only hope as witnessed by the shamnesty bill being tabled. If you do not email, fax and call, all these amnesty bills before we ever have a chance to vote. These bills are on the table THIS WEEK, long before the elections!

I urge everyone against this amnesty for illegal immigrants to go to NumbesUSA (http://www.numbersusa.com/index - broken link) and fight for our country and our security.

Capitol Switchboard: 202-224-3121
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or