U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2010, 07:56 PM

16,119 posts, read 20,240,072 times

Advertisements

Hundreds of US factories are closed because WALMART setting prices that no American company could meet. Tens of thousands of Mom and Pop stores are closed and hundreds of thousands of Americans are unemployed because of WALMART.
I have never entered or shopped at a WALMART and will not.

Old 03-19-2010, 08:03 PM

33,008 posts, read 30,280,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
Hundreds of US factories are closed because WALMART setting prices that no American company could meet. Tens of thousands of Mom and Pop stores are closed and hundreds of thousands of Americans are unemployed because of WALMART.
Walmart is a favorite for Illegals here in San Diego. 3 million strong with their children in CA creates quite a customer base eh?

Old 03-19-2010, 08:06 PM

9 posts, read 7,382 times
so u dont think that other kids have the right to aneducation?
not every illegal alien is a CRIMINAL aight get ur facts straight.
dont be steriotyping all the mexicans because not all the families are like that so dont even be like that im just sticking up for my people....and here a question to anwser k?...aight do u buy produce at all?????.....

Old 03-19-2010, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Do you understand how Govt works? Do you understand what taxes are?

If you are sucking down my tax dollars -

You are my problem and everyone else's problem. If you are taking OUR jobs you are OUR problem. Get it?

There are no crimes committed without some type of damage. No Illegal has clean hands when it comes to these crimes.

Define "earning a living"? Many thieves "earn a living" too. Do you pay taxes? All taxes? How are you working without a stolen id or working under the table. Illegals have already committed these crimes,

entering illegally
stolen ID or social security number
fraud

We are to ignore these crimes so you can live here? Hardly.

i am legal i was born here in michigan at butterworth(spectrum) i am a citizen thank you so iam clean!!!

Old 03-19-2010, 08:14 PM

33,008 posts, read 30,280,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peoples Voice View Post
i am legal i was born here in michigan at butterworth(spectrum) i am a citizen thank you so iam clean!!!
Congrats, so from your own theme, why don't you "mind your own business?". If you don't care about being ripped off by these people then ignore it and quietly let it happen if you don't mind being ripped off.

The rest of us will pick up your slack. They are costing us billions every year and we aim to put an end to it.

Old 03-19-2010, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Congrats, so from your own theme, why don't you "mind your own business?". If you don't care about being ripped off by these people then ignore it and quietly let it happen if you don't mind being ripped off.

The rest of us will pick up your slack. They are costing us billions every year and we aim to put an end to it.
why would i sit and stay quiet when ur putting down my people???? i dont think so...aight u need to understand that i will stand up for my people and be their voice. and if u dont like it o well.

Old 03-19-2010, 08:21 PM

aight so any way this may not seem that big to u but just anwser it aight do u eat any produce from any store???

Old 03-19-2010, 08:22 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,725,996 times
Quote:
and u think we dont earn for a living???? how do u expect them to live u shouldnt care if they are here or not all that should matter to u is ur problems and your family why do people have to be prjiduce. do u not think that other children have a right to and education too??? we are all equal why is it any of your buissnes any way of what they do and dont do. yea u pay taxes and all but wouldnt you want to give to others that dont have what u have??????
Take it up with the government of the country where your citizenship lies. If you are not an American or at least a green card holder; we owe you nothing.

Old 03-19-2010, 08:24 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,725,996 times
Quote:
so u dont think that other kids have the right to aneducation?
not every illegal alien is a CRIMINAL aight get ur facts straight.
dont be steriotyping all the mexicans because not all the families are like that so dont even be like that im just sticking up for my people....and here a question to anwser k?...aight do u buy produce at all?????.....
Factoring in ID theft, non reporting of income, etc. I can safely say that 100% of all adult illegal aliens are criminals since all of the above are Federal crimes that would put an American in prison.

Old 03-19-2010, 08:27 PM

86,093 posts, read 70,286,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
I commend you sir.

I too do not shop at Wallymart no matter what the situation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or