U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2012, 09:39 AM

23,851 posts, read 19,150,104 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalCroozer View Post
LOL...........First off, we are talking 800,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And these are supposedly "kids" or "young people". That means there have got to be atleast twice as many adults who have given birth to these illegal children. Pathetic! America has become a joke! Again we are talking more than half a million people, not just 80K. It's pathetic all these illegals are getting into this country, staying in this country, and giving birth to their own illegal anchor babies. So many of these young people that won't be deported are stealing jobs of US citizens. What about all the troops coming home in the next few years? Go Obongo you epic loser!
White House to halt deportation of young illegal immigrants | The Ticket - Yahoo! News
Today I Counted SEVEN Pregnant Hispanic/Latina Women In McDonalds

This country is becoming infested with the lowest common denominator. Take our jobs and then send the money back to their home countries while overburdening our community schools, hospitals, and jails.

Turning a blind eye to this reality is liberalism in action, folks.

Old 06-15-2012, 09:42 AM

4,827 posts, read 4,647,268 times
The death of the summer job - She The People - The Washington Post

Old 06-15-2012, 09:45 AM

14,307 posts, read 11,149,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
I guess the fact that no republican president has clamped down on illegals got you upset too. just to let you know, Romney will continue what Obama is doing, you can be sure of that so get use to it.
Well, no Republican has bypassed congress to grant over 1 million illegal aliens amnesty with work permits especially during a recession with millions of American out of work. Most Republicans don't pander to an ethnocentric group that thinks their illegal counterparts should be above our immigration laws.

Old 06-15-2012, 09:46 AM

2,526 posts, read 2,503,251 times
LOL - nothing quite like such an announcement to make the hearts of republicans skip a beat in anger and disgust.

Old 06-15-2012, 09:47 AM

29,419 posts, read 17,957,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalCroozer View Post
LOL...........First off, we are talking 800,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And these are supposedly "kids" or "young people". That means there have got to be atleast twice as many adults who have given birth to these illegal children. Pathetic! America has become a joke! Again we are talking more than half a million people, not just 80K. It's pathetic all these illegals are getting into this country, staying in this country, and giving birth to their own illegal anchor babies. So many of these young people that won't be deported are stealing jobs of US citizens. What about all the troops coming home in the next few years? Go Obongo you epic loser!
White House to halt deportation of young illegal immigrants | The Ticket - Yahoo! News
Here is the cover of next week's time magazine. It's almost as if they are working in unison.

Behind the Cover: America’s Undocumented Immigrants - LightBox

Old 06-15-2012, 09:47 AM

5,037 posts, read 4,183,292 times
Quote:
And don't forget the the rights savior, Reagan, also did nothing to stop this. And yes, most of you are mindless partisan drones. I never heard or saw one complaint from the right when Bush didnt do anything about illegals and if Romney gets, it will be the same, no complaints from the right.
Then you were too wrapped up in ranting about Bush being a nazi to see it. Sounds like a personal problem to me.

Old 06-15-2012, 09:48 AM

5,037 posts, read 4,183,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Here is the cover of next week's time magazine. It's almost as if they are working in unison.

Behind the Cover: America’s Undocumented Immigrants - LightBox
Oh they are.

Old 06-15-2012, 09:48 AM

29,419 posts, read 17,957,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Then you were too wrapped up in ranting about Bush being a nazi to see it. Sounds like a personal problem to me.
Yes I said multiple times while the left was in their tizzy screaming about impeaching Bush for gitmo or some other nonsense their handlers got em all wound out about that if they would go after him or not protecting our borders I'd be right along with em. I guess their handlers never sent that memo out.

Old 06-15-2012, 09:50 AM

2,413 posts, read 2,560,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Today I Counted SEVEN Pregnant Hispanic/Latina Women In McDonalds

This country is becoming infested with the lowest common denominator. Take our jobs and then send the money back to their home countries while overburdening our community schools, hospitals, and jails.

Turning a blind eye to this reality is liberalism in action, folks.
It's sickening. You are exactly right. It's like the lowest common denominator of Mexico and hispanics that are coming to our country,breeding and sucking down our social welfare system. I see it day in and day out. I have every right to talk and judge these people as my wife and I who were BORN in this country, followed the rules, and the laws and have responsibly planned out our family, established ourselves financially and are about to start our own family are living in little Mexico where we CONSTANTLY see young hispanic families breeding like rabbits with 5 kids all under the age of ten. My wife works full time as do I. Yet I see these mothers staying at home with their kids while dad goes off to his menial laborious $10 an hour job. I know for a FACT what these illegals or otherwise are doing to our hospitals as I work in one. My hospital gives away TONS of free care to illegals and hispanics who can't support themselves. In fact we have just had to lay off a part of our workforce because we are losing money. I don't even know how we stay in business to be honest. Hospitals ALL over our country are losing money. And guess when the last time I was in the hospital???????? LOL NEVER! Yet I see all these hispanic noncompliant diabetics, trauma cases, illegal mothers giving birth. And just about EVERY hispanic patient who is getting free healthcare has HUGE families they obviously can't support.

It's INFURIATING to say the least! I'm done. I thought I could be accepting and compassionate about the hispanic problem and illegals but I can't. They purposely come here and suck off the American tax payer. Half of hispancis or more think the southwest belongs to them, f@#k the gringos! It's our land! They will tell this to you to your face in California!

Old 06-15-2012, 09:50 AM

14,307 posts, read 11,149,569 times
Quote:
And don't forget the the rights savior, Reagan, also did nothing to stop this. And yes, most of you are mindless partisan drones. I never heard or saw one complaint from the right when Bush didnt do anything about illegals and if Romney gets, it will be the same, no complaints from the right.
Reagan lived to regret the amnesty that he passed because congress promised that our borders would be secured and there would be no more amnesties and it didn't happen and here we are again only this time a Democrat giving them a back door amnesty without congress' approval. Nonsense that the right didn't complain when Bush was trying to pass another amnesty. The Republicans in office wouldn't allow it. When the Republicans tried to make entering our country the first time a felony the Democrats voted it down.

You're wrong. If Romney does the same thing he will hear an outrage from the American people like you have never heard before. This BS has got to end!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or