U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2012, 06:11 PM

5,154 posts, read 3,623,805 times

Advertisements

Okay, this is one thing I agree with Obama on. I say those kids, being under 18 at the time they illegally immigrated, are rightfully getting immunity for that. Adult illegal immigration is a different story.

Old 06-15-2012, 06:15 PM

29,988 posts, read 35,931,057 times
Default Obama's immigration policy = Catch, Release, Vote

Rush: "Catch, Release, Vote." Obama To Grant Immunity To Young Illegals - YouTube

Old 06-15-2012, 06:20 PM

3,790 posts, read 4,523,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Pretty transparent guy, that Romney.
Yeah right !

Spewed form the mouth of Barry Soetoro (a.k.a. Barack Hussein Obama)

"I promise 100% transparency in my administration."

"I promise NO NEW TAXES on a family making less than $250K a year."

"I will allow 5 days of public comment before I sign any bills."

"I will remove earmarks for PORK projects before I sign any bill."

"I will end Income Tax for seniors making less than $50K a year"

"I'll put the Health Care negotiations on CSPAN so everyone can see who is at the table!"

"I'll have no lobbyists in my administration"

His Character and his Policies have and WILL dictated his fate

Things Obama has Killed since he's been in the presidential training program

Our credit rating
The coal industry
The oil and natural gas industry
The healthcare sector
Job creation
Economic growth
Small businesses

Ask most liberals what America should be, and they chew your ear off. Ask them what's wrong with America, and they offer you a reading list. But ask them what America is-- besides a massive social service center or a collection of war crimes and corporations, and they have no real answers and just go to the liberal handbook and deflect as usual. case and point

Old 06-15-2012, 06:24 PM

5,154 posts, read 3,623,805 times
Barry Obama. The True Lyin' King.

Old 06-15-2012, 06:24 PM

22,243 posts, read 14,761,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouser View Post
Yeah right !

Spewed form the mouth of Barry Soetoro (a.k.a. Barack Hussein Obama)

"I promise 100% transparency in my administration."

"I promise NO NEW TAXES on a family making less than $250K a year."

"I will allow 5 days of public comment before I sign any bills."

"I will remove earmarks for PORK projects before I sign any bill."

"I will end Income Tax for seniors making less than $50K a year"

"I'll put the Health Care negotiations on CSPAN so everyone can see who is at the table!"

"I'll have no lobbyists in my administration"

His Character and his Policies have and WILL dictated his fate

Things Obama has Killed since he's been in the presidential training program

Our credit rating
The coal industry
The oil and natural gas industry
The healthcare sector
Job creation
Economic growth
Small businesses

Ask most liberals what America should be, and they chew your ear off. Ask them what's wrong with America, and they offer you a reading list. But ask them what America is-- besides a massive social service center or a collection of war crimes and corporations, and they have no real answers and just go to the liberal handbook and deflect as usual. case and point
Oooooo, your going to just love the Cabinet-level policy directives.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2012/06/1...executive.html

Last edited by florida.bob; 06-15-2012 at 06:35 PM..

Old 06-15-2012, 06:50 PM

11,435 posts, read 15,977,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post

Where is congress on this?
Everyone needs to call their congressman regarding this!!!!
this defies ALL logic and is purely a gift to a loyal voting bloc. Sad.

Old 06-15-2012, 06:53 PM

86,093 posts, read 70,023,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShoe View Post
"Work that Americans will not do." Does the left ever get off this nonsense? We are not talking about picking lettuce, only a tiny percentage of illegals work in farm jobs, they work in the same wide array of occupations that American citizens work in.
LOL..these are also the college graduates that couldn't get jobs because they were not citizens.
But now they can...white collar, good paying jobs.

16-30 is the age group they are giving amnesty to.

Old 06-15-2012, 07:30 PM

14,307 posts, read 11,165,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wawa1992 View Post
Okay, this is one thing I agree with Obama on. I say those kids, being under 18 at the time they illegally immigrated, are rightfully getting immunity for that. Adult illegal immigration is a different story.
No, it is rewarding their parents for coming to our country illegally. We don't need the added competition for the scarce jobs and resources there are in this country. This will just encourage more parents to come to our country illegally with their kids to get in on the next amnesty. Wanna bet that the parents of these kids who were the true lawbreakers get an amnesty down the line? Can't have that separaton of families thingy, now can we?

Old 06-15-2012, 07:32 PM

14,307 posts, read 11,165,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Funny how Romney's flip/flop on immigration happened after talking to Rubio. Now Mitt supports the Rubio idea, I guess Marco read him the riot act. Mitt no longer spouts the hard line he presented during primaries. Pretty transparent guy, that Romney.
Link, please. Last I read Romney was only reviewing Rubio's proposal.

Old 06-15-2012, 07:35 PM

5,931 posts, read 6,373,850 times
Odds are this is payback for all those Hollywood fundraisers. Those Hollywood liberal elite need someone to cut their lawns ,scrub clean after their naked bast*** children, and bang them when their trophy scum spouse get to sickened to put out anymore all for below minimum wage.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration