U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2012, 07:31 PM

16,785 posts, read 19,639,274 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse69 View Post
I think illegals have some place in this economy... If they have construction skills they can do your home remodeling for cheap. We did our entire 3 story house remodeled for cheap with illegal Polish labor. It was still expensive at $240,000 but we even sneaked by without building permits. Otherwise, maybe we couldn't afford a 3 story remodeling.

Ilegals have it the toughest to survive, and they have to do the hardest under the table work. We need them to harvest our crops when other people won't do that.
You know you're really not too bright, you post a picture of yourself on here and your exact location.

You like to boast about how you get SSI disability when you're capable of working, sooner or later someone who knows you or has seen you in their area will report you.

Now you're bragging about this, won't your parents be thrilled when the city/county knocks on your door...LOL.

It amazes me when people have to post on here their birthdates, pictures on their profiles, their location, and then get on here and badmouth their employers or in your case admit to fraud.

Last edited by seain dublin; 06-15-2012 at 08:12 PM..

Old 06-15-2012, 07:32 PM

11,920 posts, read 13,253,020 times
Yup, used to be they actually had to work around the system... Now the system simply works for them!

When do we Americans simply admit defeat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnownUnknown View Post
Yea, forget all the people with permits and accountability. And when you sell that house, will you tell any prospective buyers how you had your house remodeled?

You should be fined out the wazoo.
Ok, you know he's just trolling for a response... He claims he lives with his mother on about $1000/month in SSI. Do the math...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 313Weather View Post
And business owners just got 800K more people who will love to bend over backwards for them in exchange for peanut shells
For one reason or another, the illegals tend to sway to the democrat side. Never mind that it was Reagan who originally brought them amnisty. I really think dictator Obama's supreme ruling today was a bit over the top when it comes to an effort to gain the vote...

I think the real question we should be asking... How in the heck do illegals vote anyways? Most Americans can't be bothered to make the effort. Think of what the illegals must go through...

Old 06-15-2012, 07:43 PM

20,615 posts, read 15,431,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
I think the real question we should be asking... How in the heck do illegals vote anyways? Most Americans can't be bothered to make the effort. Think of what the illegals must go through...
Let's ask the state of CA, shall we?

LAPD chief backs driver's licenses for illegal immigrants - latimes.com

Drivers Licenses For Illegal Immigrants in California Gaining Momentum? - Los Angeles News - The Informer

Old 06-15-2012, 07:49 PM

565 posts, read 1,075,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnownUnknown View Post
Yea, forget all the people with permits and accountability. And when you sell that house, will you tell any prospective buyers how you had your house remodeled?

You should be fined out the wazoo.

I know, right? This is the entire genesis of the problem in this country with regards to employment and illegal immigration.

I got what I got on the cheap using illegals for labor, otherwise I couldn't afforded ALL THIS. I gotta get ahead of the Jonses' and fly in the face of the entire reason for the economic downturn we've yet to dig out of.

Pretty disturbing, really.

Old 06-15-2012, 07:51 PM

809 posts, read 894,131 times

Obama To Stop Deporting Young Illegal Immigrants - YouTube

Pay attention to the last tidbit - last minute and change or so

Old 06-15-2012, 07:53 PM
NCN NCN started this thread

21,136 posts, read 21,129,613 times
Quote:
I think illegals have some place in this economy... If they have construction skills they can do your home remodeling for cheap. We did our entire 3 story house remodeled for cheap with illegal Polish labor. It was still expensive at $240,000 but we even sneaked by without building permits. Otherwise, maybe we couldn't afford a 3 story remodeling.

Ilegals have it the toughest to survive, and they have to do the hardest under the table work. We need them to harvest our crops when other people won't do that.
An unAmerican post.

Old 06-15-2012, 08:04 PM

2,646 posts, read 5,972,052 times
Exclamation well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
I just want to offer sympathy to all those looking for work who will not get jobs because those who are here illegally get them instead. It is not right and it shouldn't be happening to you. I hope for a miracle in this country to turn this injustice around.

President Obama, what you did today is not right. You need to rethink what your oath of office promised and send all illegals home. Ignoring our laws will bring no good to the illegals or this nation. You were wrong to do what you did today.
I can sleep at night knowing I didn't vote for the Moron...
Koale

Old 06-15-2012, 08:05 PM

833 posts, read 1,416,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seain dublin View Post
you know you're really not too bright, you post a picture of yourself on here and your exact location.

You like to boast about how you get ssi disability when you're capabale of working, sooner or later someone who knows you or has seen you in their area will report you.

Now you're bragging about this, won't your parents be thrilled when the city/county knocks on your door...lol.

It amazes me when people have to post on here their birthdates, pictures on their profiles, their location, and then get on here and badmouth their employers or in your case admit to fraud.:d

bingo !

Old 06-15-2012, 08:06 PM

2,646 posts, read 5,972,052 times
Thumbs down and good luck to you...

Quote:

ever trying to sell w/out those permits.
K

Old 06-15-2012, 08:10 PM

714 posts, read 874,173 times
Your tears mean that you are truly hurting, so I don't mean to be calloused.
However, I've suffered through unemployment, but I never made a connection to illegal immigrants having anything to do with my unemployment.

I believe in being a law-abiding citizen, so I would never enter a country illegally myself. But I blamed myself in part for the length of time it took for me to become re-employed for not having acquired certain education credentials earlier in life. I have paid the price for that decision. But I did not just blame myself. I have been treated unjustly in the workplace by uncivil people -that has played a great part in my misfortune.

I wonder if you would share with us what skills or experience you have to offer to an employer. What changes are you willing to make: Would you move to an area with a better job market? Go to school -or back to school.

Why not focus on what you can do to extract yourself from what is obviously a maddening and painful situation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or