U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2012, 07:55 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,290,347 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Were these languages forced on them due to illegal immigration? No, I think not!
I believe the Swiss DON'T play real well with illegal aliens.

Old 06-19-2012, 07:56 PM

55,237 posts, read 72,427,088 times
that is easy, when we ran out of jobs and our government could not pay the bills.

Old 06-19-2012, 08:40 PM

20,310 posts, read 18,887,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
that is easy, when we ran out of jobs and our government could not pay the bills.
Oh I thought was when we needed someone to blame.

Old 06-19-2012, 08:44 PM

3,404 posts, read 7,256,060 times
This is for everyone accusing Hispanics of draining the welfare system

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
Here some stat's for everybody

Total amount of unfilled JOBS
ICYMI: Jobs for skilled workers are going unfilled | Education & the Workforce Committee

WASHINGTON, D.C. | June 8, 2012 -
The Department of Labor reports 3.7 million jobs remain unfilled, despite the fact that nearly 13 million unemployed Americans are searching for work

Racial Percentages of welfare Recipients
The percentages those on welfare by race as of 2011 are listed below in descending order by percentage.

Black-39.8%
White-38.8%
Hispanic-15.7%
Other-3.3%
Asian-2.4%

The United States of America has never been able to provide JOBS for everybody who WANTS A JOB AND ISN'T LAZY.

Old 06-19-2012, 09:53 PM

2,477 posts, read 1,712,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pear Martini View Post
You do realize "Hispanics" come in all colors right? They don't simply just say we are Hispanic, many claim to be white and some, even claim to be black, since it was a question of race and not ethnicity. Cocky college kids. Have to do everything for them as they still don't know how to research correctly.

Old 06-19-2012, 10:11 PM

1,164 posts, read 1,277,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid Reigns View Post
You do realize "Hispanics" come in all colors right? They don't simply just say we are Hispanic, many claim to be white and some, even claim to be black, since it was a question of race and not ethnicity. Cocky college kids. Have to do everything for them as they still don't know how to research correctly.
Many forms say Hispanic regardless of race, so even if they were white or black they'd still have to put Hispanic.

Old 06-20-2012, 01:14 AM

16,438 posts, read 18,519,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
I believe the Swiss DON'T play real well with illegal aliens.
No country with any common sense does.

Old 06-20-2012, 06:42 AM

3,404 posts, read 7,256,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid Reigns View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canaan-84 View Post
Many forms say Hispanic regardless of race, so even if they were white or black they'd still have to put Hispanic.

Liquid...not sure if you have filled out any government related forms like this but generally it will be printed that Hispanic people must check the Hispanic box even if they consider themselves "white".

Please...I lived in Miami which has at least a 60% Hispanic population so don't feel the need to school me on this basic nonsense...Of course I know we are just as diverse as anywhere.

Maybe the students in your life have to have everything done for them, but don't project that on me.

So not only do you have issues with an acceptable, moral way of letting young adults have opportunities but you generally disdain college students as well?

Maybe you wish you could do it all over again, huh?

Old 06-20-2012, 09:13 AM

2,477 posts, read 1,712,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canaan-84 View Post
No they wouldn't, they would put white, or black as all forms will have numerous choices to choose from. Even persons from the middle east will mark white, while some will mark other. Now if I posted the unemployed numbers by a persons race, it will show Hispanics with a much higher number and whites with a lower number. Questions and numbers are always easy to manipulate and should be taken with a grain of salt.

Old 06-20-2012, 09:25 AM

20,310 posts, read 18,887,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pear Martini View Post
What a racist post. Just kidding just kidding. On this forum you have those who constant post what a drain hispanics and other immigrants are on the US. According to your chart it would seem that hispanics are third overall and my wifes group is at the bottom.
Irony of irony the too groups that cry the loudest about immigration and hispanics for that matter are the ones who use the most welfare.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or