U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2012, 10:57 AM

9,077 posts, read 15,528,115 times

Advertisements

There sure is a lot of concern (here) about these illegal Hispanic uneducated degenerates taking jobs. The way people describe these young people here (like the poster above) you'd think they couldn't crank a wrench or mop a floor to save their lives.

Let me guess you all are worried about Black people? Oh how nice of you.

Old 06-21-2012, 11:08 AM

3,493 posts, read 2,398,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
There sure is a lot of concern (here) about these illegal Hispanic uneducated degenerates taking jobs. The way people describe these young people here (like the poster above) you'd think they couldn't crank a wrench or mop a floor to save their lives.
Since when is pointing out the facts about both our economy and the people who have voluntarily broken our laws worthy of such contempt?

Obama was not elected to represent Mexicans. Or illegals. He was not elected to represent latinos and he should not pander to them by punishing the people of this country in a bad job market. He was elected to represent the American people. And the American people are facing a nasty job market and stagnant wages. I'm sick and tired of hearing that none of that matters. Worse that all that should matter to Americans are the needs of young people from Mexico and Guatalema and South America.

I'm a liberal Democrat. Why is MY president telling the world that they should be able to come here without permission, get an education paid for by me and then stick around when Americans cannot find jobs? I'm also sick and tired of hearing that any opposition to such a stupid decision, one that goes against the needs of the American economy, is not motivated by anything other than sheer racism. The only racism here is that of the hispanic lobby. They literally want Americans to set aside our own needs and finance the economic desires of their own race.

If the people in question are so wonderful why isn't Mexico demanding they return?

Old 06-21-2012, 11:12 AM

20,979 posts, read 15,718,565 times
The funny thing is, the people who approve of it will be the first to be hurt by it!

Obamatrons.

Union guys and minorities.

I can't wait!

Old 06-21-2012, 11:32 AM

9,243 posts, read 7,138,597 times
Quote:

Let me guess you all are worried about Black people? Oh how nice of you.
That was a low blow. You think all blacks do such work?

Old 06-21-2012, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
The funny thing is, the people who approve of it will be the first to be hurt by it!

Obamatrons.

Union guys and minorities.

I can't wait!
Same thing can be said about low-middle class Republicons, they vote GOP based on religion and the GOP could care less about them

Old 06-21-2012, 11:34 AM

14,307 posts, read 11,195,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
71% of Americans are FOR this and glad the President did this.
I guess they are welcoming the additional competition.
No, the way the poll was worded it was meant to give that impression. Anyone with half a brain wouldn't welcome competition for what scarce jobs there are and during a recession.

Old 06-21-2012, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
That was a low blow. You think all blacks do such work?
No, but you and Malamute do:

Historically black areas in Houston are adapting to Latino growth

African-Americans find language barrier in borderland

Black Youth Unemployment Rate Increases To 40.5 Percent In March 2012

Immigration Policy Change Threatens Job Seekers, say Black Conservatives

Old 06-21-2012, 11:41 AM

9,243 posts, read 7,138,597 times
List where I describe they crank a wrench or mop a floor ?

Old 06-21-2012, 11:44 AM

14,307 posts, read 11,195,062 times
Quote:
Same thing can be said about low-middle class Republicons, they vote GOP based on religion and the GOP could care less about them
It is merely your opinon that the Republicans don't care about the low-middle class. Obama certainly doesn't since he is giving the impression that he going to pour more than a million illegal aliens into our workforce with work permits during a recession and with millions of Americans out of work.

Religion has little to do with it. There are very religeouos people in both parties. Some conservatives oppose abortion and homosexuality and some of them will vote GOP strictly on those issues but they are also concerned about our economy, jobs and illegal immigration. Many Democrats will vote based on those three issues also.

Last edited by chicagonut; 06-21-2012 at 11:52 AM..

Old 06-21-2012, 01:58 PM

20,979 posts, read 15,718,565 times
Quote:
That's the difference between we conservatives and you lefties.

We actually WANT our government to care less about us!

It has nothing to do with religion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration