U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2007, 05:10 PM

10,017 posts, read 16,692,551 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cribster View Post
Many of us in America will experience death by M & M's (Mexicans and Muslims.)

The stunt by the "flying imams" was an act of terrorism yet they almost got the chance to sue for profiling. They keep pushing the edge, seeing how much they can get away with. Some on Capitol Hill say we must fight in Iraq so the terrorist won't follow us home. I have news for them, they don't have to follow us, they're already here.

Islamberg on Muslim lane (sounds lovely, no?) Catskills NY.

Jihad Watch: Islamberg, New York: "You can hear gunfire up there. I can't understand why the FBI won't shut it down"

This certainly isn't the only one.

M & M's?!?! not the green ones!!!!!!!! Sorry cribster, had too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2007, 07:18 PM

634 posts, read 2,555,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nativeDallasite View Post
The situation in the UK is worse than it is in Belgium; remember, the 7/7 terrorists were mainly UK nationals. Home-grown terrorists. Yikes. There was a protest at the BBC over those Mohammed cartoons (which the BBC never broadcast to my knowledge) and they carried signs that said things like "Death to those who insult the prophet" and "Behead those who insult Islam." Inciting racial hatred is supposed to be a crime in the UK, but the police didn't do a thing.
May I assume if you were to display a St. George's Cross, a St. Andrew's Cross, or shout, "Britannia is for the British!", the bobbies would arrest you immediately?

Old 09-28-2007, 05:16 AM

13,463 posts, read 14,448,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyFromTN View Post
I certainly cannot figure out what the formally White nations in Europe, America, Australia, New Zealand and Canada have to gain from the massive importation of 3rd world hordes from the remote reaches of the Mexico, the Middle East, Southeast Asia, and Africa.
Maybe like republics of the past, their time is over.

Old 09-28-2007, 07:19 AM

185 posts, read 319,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
M & M's?!?! not the green ones!!!!!!!! Sorry cribster, had too.
By all means, thanks for playing.

Old 09-28-2007, 08:30 AM

3,589 posts, read 2,972,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James T View Post
May I assume if you were to display a St. George's Cross, a St. Andrew's Cross, or shout, "Britannia is for the British!", the bobbies would arrest you immediately?
No, but it'd certainly get their attention...particularly since I'm American. The leader of the BNP is regularly hauled over the coals for "violating" incitement laws. It's really pathetic; it seems to me that these laws were custom-built for harassing far-right British political movements.

Old 09-28-2007, 10:13 AM

7,139 posts, read 12,892,377 times
When the leader of the Free World promotes open borders and illegal importation, it is just a matter of time before European descendents are overturned by the hordes. We have not learned from history. I believe we will see it in our time, sadly.

Old 09-28-2007, 10:23 AM

383 posts, read 1,020,759 times
Eventually, when Europe is completely controlled by Islamofascists (I can see this happening in my lifetime as a young man), I believe they will attempt to exterminate all non-believers of Islam.

Which means you, and I, and everyone else you know who is a Jew, Christian, athiest, not hardcore enough Muslim, etc will be killed in the name of a religion that promotes peace and prosperity (but only if your a radical nut).

Old 09-28-2007, 10:33 AM

7,139 posts, read 12,892,377 times
Don't forget the gays and women.....

Old 09-28-2007, 04:06 PM

634 posts, read 2,555,614 times
All Whites would probably be enslaved in an Arab dominated Europe, just as in the past Arab slavers have made raids on villages as far north as Ireland and Scotland. Whether Christian, atheist, gay, or whatever, Whites will come under the boot of oppression by Saracen invaders unless they're stopped and our homelands are secured.

Old 09-28-2007, 09:13 PM

383 posts, read 1,020,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James T View Post
All Whites would probably be enslaved in an Arab dominated Europe, just as in the past Arab slavers have made raids on villages as far north as Ireland and Scotland. Whether Christian, atheist, gay, or whatever, Whites will come under the boot of oppression by Saracen invaders unless they're stopped and our homelands are secured.
Don't count on it, until it is too late.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or