Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2012, 02:09 AM

18,864 posts, read 14,045,658 times

Advertisements

Whether you agree or disagree with granting immunity from deportation to illegal aliens, you are witnessing the end of constitutionally restrained government.

(From the Net: ol remus and the woodpile report )
Quote:
Obama decreed a large part of the immigration law to be effectively null and void, he said it is so and it is so. Our part is to accept it, applaud the honest debate he had with himself and be alert for his next announcement. The question arises though, what was all the Congressional debate about if the outcome was to be dismissed? In fact, what were all the Congressional elections about, haven't the stay-at-homes proven they were wiser in the end? Vote for the DREAM Act and get the DREAM Act. Vote against the DREAM Act and get the DREAM Act. In what way were we not fools for signing petitions and writing our Congressmen?

Moderator cut: quote shortened, copyright protection
==============================================

When government officers will no longer obey enacted law, why should we?
And why pay our taxes to fund a despotic government that no longer serves to protect the rights of the American people to be secure in person and property from INVADERS?

Last edited by Yac; 06-25-2012 at 01:57 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2012, 07:00 AM

4,865 posts, read 5,658,548 times
Exactly. Sadly the bleeding hearts don't look at it that way.

Old 06-26-2012, 08:09 AM

7,687 posts, read 5,087,612 times
Arizona should tell the Feds to go scratch and start loading up buses with illegals and drop them off in Washington DC. And by the way I would gladly drive through a checkpoint to enter Arizona and show ID,license, birth certificate, and social security card.

Old 06-26-2012, 08:31 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,274,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
Arizona should tell the Feds to go scratch and start loading up buses with illegals and drop them off in Washington DC. And by the way I would gladly drive through a checkpoint to enter Arizona and show ID,license, birth certificate, and social security card.
Good idea. Something needs to be done because now when AZ LE calls the feds because they have an illegal alien in custody unless they have a felony record they won't come and get them. Arizona will just have to release them back into their state. A shorter trip would be to bus them over to the Mexican border if they are from south of our border but yes your idea would make an impact on Obama and his administration. Actually, it would be hilarious to see. Dump some of them in front of the White House and some in front of the Capital Building.

Old 06-26-2012, 10:17 AM

50,079 posts, read 46,646,985 times
A friend of mine had it right. He was so sick of this mess he would load up illegals in his panel van telling them they were going to work. He would then proceed straight across the border and tell them to get out in the turn around. I bet he starts doing it again.

Old 06-26-2012, 10:41 AM

9,963 posts, read 18,438,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
A friend of mine had it right. He was so sick of this mess he would load up illegals in his panel van telling them they were going to work. He would then proceed straight across the border and tell them to get out in the turn around. I bet he starts doing it again.
Wouldn't that be kidnapping? Sounds like you are promoting lawlessness...

Old 06-26-2012, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
Wouldn't that be kidnapping? Sounds like you are promoting lawlessness...
Probably not since they weren't take against their will. If memory serves me right the guy told them they were going to a job site but took them to the border instead. Either way, if it were against law for some reason I would be opposed to doing that.

Old 06-26-2012, 11:22 AM

9,963 posts, read 18,438,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Probably not since they weren't take against their will. If memory serves me right the guy told them they were going to a job site but took them to the border instead. Either way, if it were against law for some reason I would be opposed to doing that.
Ok if not kidnapping it is at least human smuggling, smart people wouldn't do this.

Old 06-26-2012, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Ok if not kidnapping it is at least human smuggling, smart people wouldn't do this.
Human smuggling? Uh, I don't think so. Keep trying though.

Old 06-26-2012, 12:09 PM

5,299 posts, read 4,830,275 times
Quote:
A perhaps unforeseen event would be if they didn't get out, and the vehicle had to go back through U.S. Customs enforcement or a Border Patrol vehicle stop. If there was a gun used, and the vehicle crossed into Mexican territory it would become more interesting. It wouldn't even have to be non-Mexican Nationals that someone was dropping off in Mexico.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration