Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2012, 01:19 PM

1,575 posts, read 1,735,024 times

Advertisements

Quote:
4) There is no realistic way to verify the program. Illegals often use phony names, addresses, Social Security numbers, and documents. The whole idea that the government can reliably verify the documentation from hundreds of thousands, if not millions of people like this to prove they were here before they were 16, have graduated from high school, haven't broken any laws, have lived here five years, and are under 30 is absolutely laughable.
7 Reasons Obama
http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=28316

The reasons listed in this article totally justify why another amnesty should not be tolerated by the American people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2012, 01:38 PM

1,150 posts, read 1,178,586 times
Those requirements will be impossible to prove, since most illegal aliens have spent years covering their tracks, hiding their true identities, and dodging the immigration service. The only way they'll get any 'proof' is to accept the word of friends and family. Then there's the multiple names: "I had two jobs. I was Maria when I worked at one, and Juana when I worked at the other, Isabel when I sent money to my country of origin, and Ana when I got welfare. Yeah, they were all me. Just ask my friend."

Old 06-25-2012, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayarcy View Post
Those requirements will be impossible to prove, since most illegal aliens have spent years covering their tracks, hiding their true identities, and dodging the immigration service. The only way they'll get any 'proof' is to accept the word of friends and family. Then there's the multiple names: "I had two jobs. I was Maria when I worked at one, and Juana when I worked at the other, Isabel when I sent money to my country of origin, and Ana when I got welfare. Yeah, they were all me. Just ask my friend."
It will be no different that the last amnesty. They may as well put a carnival act on every corner in America to belt out:

"Come one, come all, we will rubber stamp your fraudulent documents and grant you instant workers' permits.'

Old 06-25-2012, 02:22 PM

50,265 posts, read 47,023,439 times
The dreamies are all upset the main part of the law was upheld. Tough.

Old 06-26-2012, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
The dreamies are all upset the main part of the law was upheld. Tough.
They should be thankful that they weren't Americans that invaded Mexico. They'd be fortunate if they lived to tell the tale.

Old 06-26-2012, 04:31 PM

50,265 posts, read 47,023,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleRain_1 View Post
They should be thankful that they weren't Americans that invaded Mexico. They'd be fortunate if they lived to tell the tale.
I just don't get the people against our laws. They won't be happy until there is an illegal in every square foot of this Country.

Old 06-26-2012, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
I just don't get the people against our laws. They won't be happy until there is an illegal in every square foot of this Country.

The politicians are so busy pandering for votes and power until they have lost touch with reality. What they have yet to realize is that as soon as the ethnocentrics become empowered, they will only vote for and empower those of their own ethnicity. Watching the idiot politicians currently in power killing themselves for the ethnocentric votes that could change the dynamics of this country is the most dispicable thing I've ever seen. To see all of them become unemployed, insignificant and powerless would almost be worth it.

Old 06-26-2012, 05:52 PM

10,908 posts, read 9,553,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayarcy View Post
Sounds like Obama. Perhaps that is why he is supporting illegals.

Old 06-26-2012, 05:57 PM

Deported at age of 14 , will this disqualify deferred action - DREAM Act Portal Forum

Wow, just wow.

Last edited by PurpleRain_1; 06-26-2012 at 06:06 PM..

Old 06-26-2012, 06:28 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,899,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleRain_1 View Post
Illegal re-entry after a previous deportation is an actual crime.

From the link posted by TexasDreamy.

He's right

I think the Dream Act people are edgy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration