Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2012, 11:10 PM

16,433 posts, read 22,184,213 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayarcy View Post
This is just spiteful payback from Obama. ..What they're saying is "The SC was wrong. We don't like their ruling, so we're not going to enforce immigration law, period."
Yes, and right before they are ruling the other, more politicaly important Obama initiative, Obamacare. He is a foolish man. He should at least have waited until after that decision to pee in the SC's face. We can't afford to have a fool as leader of this nation.

Old 06-25-2012, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Obama may get impeached IF he keeps this up.
No chance with a the Democratic controlled Senate. You don't imagine they have any personal integrity do you?

Old 06-25-2012, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Yes, and he's effectively telling SCOTUS to ****off, too.
Honestly, I'm surprised at this extreme behaviour. He's acting like a spoiled child that doesn't get his way. He's losing it.

Last edited by Bideshi; 06-26-2012 at 12:07 AM..

Old 06-25-2012, 11:25 PM

5,341 posts, read 6,516,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurbie View Post
Liberals like me get tired of arguing with you guys about this, because you are not using the reasoning portion of your brains. You are thinking with your fear centers, a common trait that IDENTIFIES conservatives.

I said two years ago that Brewer and the Arizona GOP was wasting scant local resources, making the cops chase Mexican dish washers and motel maids, while real crooks (of all colors)are getting away.

Glad the SCOTUS saw things my way, but I'm not surprised.
Really Now

As long as the murders, rapes, kidnappings, ID theft, and credit fraud is happening to everyone EXCEPT our elected local/state/federal officials, their family members, and close friends -- illegal Entry into the U.S.A. is officially NOT A PROBLEM.

Old 06-26-2012, 02:29 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,661,575 times
Quote:
Liberals like me get tired of arguing with you guys about this, because you are not using the reasoning portion of your brains. You are thinking with your fear centers, a common trait that IDENTIFIES conservatives.

I said two years ago that Brewer and the Arizona GOP was wasting scant local resources, making the cops chase Mexican dish washers and motel maids, while real crooks (of all colors)are getting away.

lol, that's some serious spin. Looks like MSNBC hit the bull's eye with this one!

Old 06-26-2012, 06:54 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,658,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
I notice in threads like these, liberals largely stay away. I think, even most of them know there isnt much an argument to support Obama on this.

Its something like this, where if we had a real honest press, it would be headline news. This is yet something else, most Americans arent going to hear about. Id have to imagine, even some liberals would be upset about this.
Liberals are downright weird now that they've joined up with the pro-cheap labor side. They no longer care about unions, better wages, or jobs for the American people, nor about the environment, overpopulation is no longer an issue as long as it's illegals with the sky-high birth rates. It's now all about getting the cheapest labor possible, even if the taxpayers must be destroyed paying for the free health care, food stamps, WIC, Section 8 housing, etc for this dirt cheap labor.

There was a time when liberals were different. There was once a march to the border to demand enforcement of it -- and as incredible as it sounds, it was liberals -- Walter Mondale included.

Old 06-26-2012, 07:10 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,891,411 times
Quote:

Uh, your illegal Mexican domestics; the bigger fish like drug dealers and smugglers can live with them cause the domestics would be afraid to call the cops. We DO want ALL of them GONE. I def do.

Old 06-26-2012, 07:12 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,891,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Liberals are downright weird now that they've joined up with the pro-cheap labor side. They no longer care about unions, better wages, or jobs for the American people, nor about the environment, overpopulation is no longer an issue as long as it's illegals with the sky-high birth rates. It's now all about getting the cheapest labor possible, even if the taxpayers must be destroyed paying for the free health care, food stamps, WIC, Section 8 housing, etc for this dirt cheap labor.

There was a time when liberals were different. There was once a march to the border to demand enforcement of it -- and as incredible as it sounds, it was liberals -- Walter Mondale included.
I've heard that said. I'm guessing the real liberals like you said are now tagged as "conservatives" cause they still do care about Americans 1st.

Old 06-26-2012, 07:13 AM

9,240 posts, read 8,662,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
That's the horrible irony here. How many other countries have asinine immigration policies like ours. You think Mexico or Canada does??
look at Israel.

Old 06-26-2012, 08:05 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,310,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouser View Post
Really Now

As long as the murders, rapes, kidnappings, ID theft, and credit fraud is happening to everyone EXCEPT our elected local/state/federal officials, their family members, and close friends -- illegal Entry into the U.S.A. is officially NOT A PROBLEM.
I'd like to know how the pro-illegal alien people in here can declare the SC decision yesterday as a victory for their side. The most important part of sb1070 was upheld. Are they kidding?

No one is "chasing" Mexicans maids, dishwashers, etc. This is about illegal aliens and the part of the law that was upheld isn't about chasing anyone. It is about LE being allowed to question a person's status in this country only under lawful contact and only if they can't provide a valid ID.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.