U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2012, 01:30 PM

5,037 posts, read 4,185,916 times

Advertisements

Homeland Security suspends immigration agreements with Arizona police - Washington Times

Obamas government will ignore most calls from Arizona police. This should anger all who care about our nation and its laws. This administration is not for the people but against us
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2012, 01:39 PM

14,307 posts, read 11,156,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Homeland Security suspends immigration agreements with Arizona police - Washington Times

Obamas government will ignore most calls from Arizona police. This should anger all who care about our nation and its laws. This administration is not for the people but against us
This an outrage and the straw that finally broke the camel's back, IMO! I hope those in congress for the rule of law take action over this.

Last edited by chicagonut; 06-25-2012 at 01:59 PM.. Reason: spelling error

Old 06-25-2012, 01:44 PM

25,384 posts, read 16,309,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
This an outrage and the staw that finally broke the camel's back, IMO! I hope those in congress for the rule of law take action over this.
Agreed. The contempt this administration has for the laws and the citizens of this country is overwhelming. I hope the state of AZ can sue the feds for their costs associated with doing the job the federal government refuses to do.

Old 06-25-2012, 01:50 PM

5,037 posts, read 4,185,916 times
We get that some people seem to have a real liking to the illegals in our country but can CITIZENS and our laws come first? People need to understand that if the federal government was doing their job in the first place, Arizona never wouldve felt the need to come up with their own laws. Some people in our government choose which laws they want to enforce which should be an outrage. Why are we siding with certain sectors of people for votes over most citizens who want our borders secured and illegals seen as what they are....ILLEGAL?!

I still dont understand why no one is talking about securing our borders.

Old 06-25-2012, 01:53 PM

86,093 posts, read 69,929,185 times
I love one of the comments in the OP's linked article..

"Those aren't foreigners..those are undocumented Democrats"

Old 06-25-2012, 01:54 PM

86,093 posts, read 69,929,185 times
Quote:
We get that some people seem to have a real liking to the illegals in our country but can CITIZENS and our laws come first? People need to understand that if the federal government was doing their job in the first place, Arizona never wouldve felt the need to come up with their own laws. Some people in our government choose which laws they want to enforce which should be an outrage. Why are we siding with certain sectors of people for votes over most citizens who want our borders secured and illegals seen as what they are....ILLEGAL?!

I still dont understand why no one is talking about securing our borders.
Because the potential for future loyalty to the Dem party is HUGE; it's bigger than the Black loyalty.

Old 06-25-2012, 03:30 PM

9,605 posts, read 14,284,432 times
I am sure the fact that Arizona's most popular sheriff is a corrupt rogue who never met a rape kit he wanted to test has nothing to do with this decision.

Considering the way Arizona has acted, DHS made the right decision.

Old 06-25-2012, 03:42 PM

3,421 posts, read 2,494,889 times
What did you think was going to happen? The supreme court just upheld a certain part of the law that allows for racial profiling. He is a black president, you dont think he would try to do whatever he could to protect minorities?

Old 06-25-2012, 03:55 PM

12,738 posts, read 7,364,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
I love one of the comments in the OP's linked article..

"Those aren't foreigners..those are undocumented Democrats"
That is rather funny in a backhand sort of way, when you think about it.

My response would be, "Well then lets document them and make them all voters".

Old 06-25-2012, 03:58 PM

3,746 posts, read 4,504,488 times
Quote:

It might not be such a bad thing if the Obama puppets " ignore most calls from Arizona police "
it should give us enough time to feed them and put them on a bus heading to DC

His Character and his Policies have dictated his fate !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or