U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 06-27-2012, 11:28 AM
 
Location: Great State of Texas
86,093 posts, read 69,904,378 times
Reputation: 27519

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
LMAO...Got anymore brilliant ideas?

Yea, this is such a great idea, that they're gonna proceed with it.

It sure is easy to get your right wingers all giddy and slobbering all over yourselves in joy. John Kyl said this crap and then went back to his office to laugh his ass off at your reactions.
Got to totally agree with you on this one.

He went to the press people, not the floor of Congress.
Feel better that he voiced his opinion to the press ? Do you feel vindicated somehow ?
You gonna vote him back in office because "he's the guy with guts" ?

Some of you people wouldn't see "coward" if it hit you square in the face

 
Old 06-27-2012, 01:39 PM
 
47,316 posts, read 24,634,182 times
Reputation: 14468
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Got to totally agree with you on this one.

He went to the press people, not the floor of Congress.
Feel better that he voiced his opinion to the press ? Do you feel vindicated somehow ?
You gonna vote him back in office because "he's the guy with guts" ?

Some of you people wouldn't see "coward" if it hit you square in the face
Exactly....if he's got balls, why not make it official instead of running his mouth to John Q Journalist?

Say what you will about McCain, but our other senator is an idiot. Another reason why our state is the perpetual laughingstock of this nation.
 
Old 06-27-2012, 01:41 PM
 
14,307 posts, read 11,152,437 times
Reputation: 2130
Quote:
Originally Posted by mateo45 View Post
Arizona's become a national joke, and really needs to get their own house in order before they tell anyone else how to live.

Of course that might be a little difficult, seeing as they're so poor now they even had to sell off their own state capitol buildings!
Wow, so wanting to protect their borders and to enforce immigration laws is telling everyone else how to live? How so? How is it a negative to want to do the above?
 
Old 06-27-2012, 01:42 PM
 
47,316 posts, read 24,634,182 times
Reputation: 14468
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post



Yes thats all it takes.
Repub's need to act on this considering how he snub's them all the time.
Amazing. "Waaaaaaah...he snubs us, so let's have impeachment hearings!"

Is this what the electorate has come to in this country? SMH
 
Old 06-27-2012, 01:44 PM
 
47,316 posts, read 24,634,182 times
Reputation: 14468
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Wow, so wanting to protect their borders and to enforce immigration laws is telling everyone else how to live? How so? How is it a negative to want to do the above?
Yea, but let's just ignore the point he made about our state being a national joke.
 
Old 06-27-2012, 01:47 PM
 
3,421 posts, read 2,493,993 times
Reputation: 1238
Its just a republican senator talking crap that he cant back up. Nothing to see here, just keep moving along.
 
Old 06-27-2012, 01:50 PM
 
9,243 posts, read 7,100,483 times
Reputation: 2199
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Amazing. "Waaaaaaah...he snubs us, so let's have impeachment hearings!"

Is this what the electorate has come to in this country? SMH
Obviously foreigners invading our country mean nothing to you.
 
Old 06-27-2012, 02:04 PM
 
14,307 posts, read 11,152,437 times
Reputation: 2130
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
Obviously foreigners invading our country mean nothing to you.
So bypassing congress and becoming a dictator isn't grounds for impeachment? It's a "wah, wah, wah he snubbed me situation"? It's amazing to me what these pro-illegal alien advocates will say and do to protect these illegal invaders up to and including even finding it acceptable for their president to not follow congressional procedures to protect these invaders and then make cracks about those of us for the rule of law. Such hate and division there is in this country these days. One set of Americans wants the rule of law to prevail and wants our borders to remain soveriergn and protected and the other side couldn't care less about the rule of law or our borders. It simply is sad! As Nikita Kruschev said long ago our country will be taken from within and I can see it happening now.
 
Old 06-27-2012, 02:13 PM
 
3,421 posts, read 2,493,993 times
Reputation: 1238
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
So bypassing congress and becoming a dictator isn't grounds for impeachment? It's a "wah, wah, wah he snubbed me situation"? It's amazing to me what these pro-illegal alien advocates will say and do to protect these illegal invaders up to and including even finding it acceptable for their president to not follow congressional procedures to protect these invaders and then make cracks about those of us for the rule of law. Such hate and division there is in this country these days. One set of Americans wants the rule of law to prevail and wants our borders to remain soveriergn and protected and the other side couldn't care less about the rule of law or our borders. It simply is sad! As Nikita Kruschev said long ago our country will be taken from within and I can see it happening now.
oh please, the fact that obama is a democrat is enough for impeachment for you republicans.
 
Old 06-27-2012, 02:23 PM
 
Location: Great State of Texas
86,093 posts, read 69,904,378 times
Reputation: 27519
He went to the MSM people, NOT the floor of Congress.
He has no guts.

He "suggested"..didn't even say "I plan to....".

Congress wimping out yet again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top