U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2007, 05:57 PM

537 posts, read 312,010 times

Advertisements

I am glad that they are mad and upset over the illegals being deported. I hope that they get mad enough to move back to their own country. We don't want illegals and I am very happy to see them having these hissy fits because the law is finally being followed. The straw man argument about racial profiling is BS and of course racial profiling should be used since the majority of illegals in this country happen to be from south of the border. But, the police should also be racial profiling anyone that is Asian and Arab looking since they encompass many more illegals. Can't prove you are here legally? Tough luck and adios and good riddance. Actually, the more they protest the law being followed the more Americans finally see them for what they are and how racist and bigoted they are.

About 2,000 gather to protest Irving police program (broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2007, 05:59 PM

3,589 posts, read 2,972,613 times
I agree. Wish more cities were like Irving.

Old 09-27-2007, 06:00 PM
Status: "Make America the Great Joke Again" (set 23 days ago)

9,060 posts, read 15,467,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veiled Prophet View Post
I am glad that they are mad and upset over the illegals being deported. I hope that they get mad enough to move back to their own country. We don't want illegals and I am very happy to see them having these hissy fits because the law is finally being followed. The straw man argument about racial profiling is BS and of course racial profiling should be used since the majority of illegals in this country happen to be from south of the border. But, the police should also be racial profiling anyone that is Asian and Arab looking since they encompass many more illegals. Can't prove you are here legally? Tough luck and adios and good riddance. Actually, the more they protest the law being followed the more Americans finally see them for what they are and how racist and bigoted they are.

About 2,000 gather to protest Irving police program (broken link)
So basically all but white lose their civil liberties...yup sounds good to be white. I supose those Irish and Brits will be ok then.

I cannot believe people think racial profiling is ok, just when I thought this board was starting to show some sense.

Old 09-27-2007, 06:02 PM

10,017 posts, read 16,692,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50Thunderdart View Post
So basically all but white lose their civil liberties...yup sounds good to be white.
We wouldnt have this issue if it wasnt for the illegals, illegals commiting 9/11 and illegals today sucking the system. They can blame themselves.My brother was asked for legal ID when he went to jail, he is white.

Old 09-27-2007, 06:04 PM

16,092 posts, read 35,779,846 times
What galls me is that they expect that they can break any laws they wish - while the rest of us faithfully carry insurance, get our cars inspected legitimately (think of the pollution), make sure we have our vaild driver's license with us at all times, etc..

No one can tell them what to do, it's racist!

Old 09-27-2007, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
We wouldnt have this issue if it wasnt for the illegals, illegals commiting 9/11 and illegals today sucking the system. They can blame themselves.My brother was asked for legal ID when he went to jail, he is white.
You are right and since there are as few "white" illegals as there are we would need to go after them as soon as we rid the country of the easily seen ones. I am sick of the illegal Russians also and they congregate up in the northeast a lot. But hey, It is just Mach throwing out the race card since he has no real debate.

Old 09-27-2007, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakewooder View Post
What galls me is that they expect that they can break any laws they wish - while the rest of us faithfully carry insurance, get our cars inspected legitimately (think of the pollution), make sure we have our vaild driver's license with us at all times, etc..

No one can tell them what to do, it's racist!
Exactly correct!!!! Thumbs up to you.

Old 09-27-2007, 06:07 PM
Status: "Make America the Great Joke Again" (set 23 days ago)

9,060 posts, read 15,467,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veiled Prophet View Post
You are right and since there are as few "white" illegals as there are we would need to go after them as soon as we rid the country of the easily seen ones. I am sick of the illegal Russians also and they congregate up in the northeast a lot. But hey, It is just Mach throwing out the race card since he has no real debate.
You are right I cannot take that kind of bigotry.
I am in shock that some people never learn from history.

I don't have to throw anything, you are spewing it from your keyboard.

Old 09-27-2007, 06:09 PM

Would you like for me to send you a wonderful book on the history of the Roman Empire? I am glad that you are finally beginning to learn some history.

Old 09-27-2007, 06:13 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
For the record:

Arabs, Iranians, and North Africans are 'Anglo/White' legally speaking.

Besides; many Americans of Aztec, Inca, etc. heritage are Uber pissed at the illegals as well-------even ones who physically resemble the former.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or