U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2012, 03:34 AM

1,580 posts, read 1,422,338 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
Howard thought it suspicious that a school in South Carolina didn't exist (I can't find where it list the possible school that will be attended on the W-7 application), and didn't want to issue ITINs to some kids. His supervisors overruled him. What are the "clear signs of criminal activity" here?

I read the source. If I prompt for further information, it means that after I read the source, I was still wondering what the issue was. One time I got dinked for saying I was surprised that "chicagonut" read something, what are you trying to imply?

To me it looked like Howard got a bad review, then tried to make something of any incident he could think of...
As much as you would like to pretend that after decades of being rated above fully successful, this man's performance evaluation went to borderline successful in no time, it doesn't happen that way in the government.

Look up "retaliation" in the dictionary.

Last edited by PurpleRain_1; 07-10-2012 at 04:24 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2012, 07:44 AM

23,599 posts, read 31,143,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleRain_1 View Post
This country is imploding one day at a time.
Agreed. It's hard to care anymore.

Old 07-10-2012, 08:38 AM

5,302 posts, read 4,010,077 times
Quote:
As much as you would like to pretend that after decades of being rated above fully successful, this man's performance evaluation went to borderline successful in no time, it doesn't happen that way in the government.

Look up "retaliation" in the dictionary.
So what are the "clear signs of criminal activity"?...

Old 07-10-2012, 09:21 AM

8,743 posts, read 5,550,867 times
Quote:
To me it looked like Howard got a bad review, then tried to make something of any incident he could think of...
Show me one instance where a whistleblower was rewarded for blowing the whistle on corruption/criminal activity/wrongdoing, call it what you want. All I have ever read was when someone blew the whistle they were penalized for it, never rewarded. Whistleblowers are the bad guys, don't cha know??

Old 07-10-2012, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDGeek View Post
Agreed. It's hard to care anymore.

I still care, because our children deserve to live the American Dream. It's painful to know that your children's dreams and futures are being handed to illegals aliens on a silver platter courtesy of our own government.

Old 07-10-2012, 02:15 PM

8,803 posts, read 7,293,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwebbster View Post
Don't worry, Obama's going to fix it. It's all in his Hope & Change plan. If he can just get elected one more time. Just one more time------
His speeches should have been enough to drive GDP to 343% growth, unemployment to -54%, and create world peace. What's goin on here.

Old 07-10-2012, 02:16 PM

Quote:
So what are the "clear signs of criminal activity"?...
Funny how every other poster gets it. Read the article as many times as you need to and hopefully you will be able to comprehend what you have read. If not, that's your problem. I know it's what you do, but I refuse to play your little game. Please stop with the trolling and harrassment.

Old 07-10-2012, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokieFan View Post
His speeches should have been enough to drive GDP to 343% growth, unemployment to -54%, and create world peace. What's goin on here.
No kidding. I wonder why they haven't.

Old 07-10-2012, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
Show me one instance where a whistleblower was rewarded for blowing the whistle on corruption/criminal activity/wrongdoing, call it what you want. All I have ever read was when someone blew the whistle they were penalized for it, never rewarded. Whistleblowers are the bad guys, don't cha know??
He knows that, despite the answers to his questions being in the article, it appears he's just here to irritate anyone he can.

Old 07-10-2012, 02:33 PM

14,307 posts, read 11,146,155 times
Quote:
I still care, because our children deserve to live the American Dream. It's painful to know that your children's dreams and futures are being handed to illegals aliens on a silver platter courtesy of our own government.
That is my concern for my children and grandchildren. What kind of an American dream will there be for them with illegal aliens flooding our country and taking it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration