U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2007, 04:00 PM

1,510 posts, read 709,588 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
Saying I am exaggerating and lying seems like an attack to me. But I could say the same for you.
i am sorry if you took it as a personal attack. i was merely trying to share my opinion.

Quote:
And the parents are illegal, deportation, if they discover the kids are deportation. And we cant deport our own citizens, but we can the people that dont belong here. Our citizens that commit assaults, should go to jail.
so you dont know what status the kids were?

Quote:
And it is in no way irrelevant that they are illegal, especially when people tout how grand they are all the time.

i dont hear this "grand touting", and they are only illegal because the lawmakers said so. if the lawmakers said having children was illegal, would you expect people to stop breeding?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2007, 04:00 PM

10,017 posts, read 16,694,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GH0ST.. View Post
you said you didnt believe my blissful existence. are you trolling as well?
Actually I had to be called a liar, by you,and had to defend myself. Until now i have taken you on your word and never called you a liar, but I guess I will have to change my stance.

Old 10-03-2007, 04:02 PM

Quote:
i am sorry if you took it as a personal attack. i was merely trying to share my opinion.

so you dont know what status the kids were?

No I never said i did, only the parents

i dont hear this "grand touting", and they are only illegal because the lawmakers said so. if the lawmakers said having children was illegal, would you expect people to stop breeding?
Sure like in China

Old 10-03-2007, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Actually I had to be called a liar, by you,and had to defend myself. Until now i have taken you on your word and never called you a liar, but I guess I will have to change my stance.
well when you say you dont believe me, its implied that you think im lying. again, i apologize if you felt offended. i just wanted to share my opinion, same as you.

Old 10-03-2007, 04:05 PM
Status: "Make America the Great Joke Again" (set 24 days ago)

9,060 posts, read 15,470,148 times
Quote:
Let's just agree that some people have had bad experiences, some have had good experiences. There is nothing we can do but speculate if someone's story is valid or not.

I have to admit though, some stories people post about illegals...seem very far-fetched to me, but that might be because I have had good experiences.

Old 10-03-2007, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Sure like in China
so you would agree with that law? its a human rights violation. the united states constitution is founded on basic human rights. you would support an unconstitutional law?

Old 10-03-2007, 04:16 PM

12,620 posts, read 17,690,078 times
Quote:
more densely hispanic populated areas see more hispanics in power positions. this is a no-brainer. as far as the educational system goes, the line is drawn not at color, but at language and income. poor people and non-english speakers have a tougher time in our current educational system, which makes it harder for them to achieve and become productive. college is only for the well-off, because even scholarships are limited. full scholarships are even more rare and are usually given to people that were able to work with the educational cirriculum and processes already established. i hope that clarifies things for you. i do not understand why you would think i am bigoted when i do nothing but advocate unity.
There are many scholarships for minorities and further more colleges have a quota to fill as far as how many minorities attend.

Old 10-03-2007, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
There are many scholarships for minorities and further more colleges have a quota to fill as far as how many minorities attend.
thats great. i said the separation lied in language and income. nothing you said disputes that.

Old 10-03-2007, 07:04 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,622,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cribster View Post

George Soros, a Mexican who is the richest man in the world spends billions in America trying to dictate his policies, he may very well have an inflluence on the next presidential election. His money would be better spent in his own country.
Soros is not Mexican at all------he is from Hungary, born and raised.

Side note: my father is a legal immigrant from the above country who got his US citizenship many years ago.

Old 10-04-2007, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50Thunderdart View Post
Let's just agree that some people have had bad experiences, some have had good experiences. There is nothing we can do but speculate if someone's story is valid or not.

I have to admit though, some stories people post about illegals...seem very far-fetched to me, but that might be because I have had good experiences.
Oh you mean like the stories where an illegal has killed three kids execution style? Far fetched?

Or the ones that have killed people driving? Or shot cops? Sorry doesnt seem to far fetched too me.What they are better people incapable of being a**holes? I thought they were humans like everyone else? Some good some bad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration