U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2007, 08:09 AM
Status: "Make America the Great Joke Again" (set 22 days ago)

9,059 posts, read 15,467,286 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
Oh you mean like the stories where an illegal has killed three kids execution style? Far fetched?

Or the ones that have killed people driving? Or shot cops? Sorry doesnt seem to far fetched too me.What they are better people incapable of being a**holes? I thought they were humans like everyone else? Some good some bad.
No, I am talking about some of the stories told by the forum members.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2007, 08:33 AM

1,510 posts, read 709,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
Oh you mean like the stories where an illegal has killed three kids execution style? Far fetched?

Or the ones that have killed people driving? Or shot cops? Sorry doesnt seem to far fetched too me.What they are better people incapable of being a**holes? I thought they were humans like everyone else? Some good some bad.
you are right. humans like everyone else. some good some bad. so why does it matter if they're illegals or not? its irrelevant.

Old 10-04-2007, 12:05 PM

12,620 posts, read 17,687,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50Thunderdart View Post
Let's just agree that some people have had bad experiences, some have had good experiences. There is nothing we can do but speculate if someone's story is valid or not.

I have to admit though, some stories people post about illegals...seem very far-fetched to me, but that might be because I have had good experiences.
Mach I suppose you don't read or listen to the news so I'll help you out:

Study: 1 million sex crimes by illegals
Researcher estimates more than 100 offenders crossing border daily

January 1999 through April 2006 thate Violent Crimes Institute in Atlanta analyzed 1,500 cases from included serial rapes, serial murders, sexual homicides and child molestation committed by illegal immigrants.
She arrives at the figure of 240,000 offenders a conservative estimate,ETc.
WorldNetDaily: Study: 1 million sex crimes by illegals

FoxNewsChannel.com

TX: Warrant Issued for Fugitive Immigrant in Murder and Burning of 19-Year-Old Texas Girl

AR: Illegal Alien Arrested for Manslaughter After Springdale Bar Fight, Gave Police Alias Name; 2nd Illegal Alien Suspect on the Loose

Friday, September 28, 2007

MyFox WGHP | Illegal Alien Charged in Death of Two Motorists

OUTRAGED PATRIOTS - Illegal Immigration and Illegal Alien News Hub of America (http://www.outragedpatriots.com/ - broken link)

Old 10-04-2007, 12:10 PM
Status: "Make America the Great Joke Again" (set 22 days ago)

9,059 posts, read 15,467,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
Mach I suppose you don't read or listen to the news so I'll help you out:

Study: 1 million sex crimes by illegals
Researcher estimates more than 100 offenders crossing border daily

January 1999 through April 2006 thate Violent Crimes Institute in Atlanta analyzed 1,500 cases from included serial rapes, serial murders, sexual homicides and child molestation committed by illegal immigrants.
She arrives at the figure of 240,000 offenders – a conservative estimate,ETc.
WorldNetDaily: Study: 1 million sex crimes by illegals

FoxNewsChannel.com

TX: Warrant Issued for Fugitive Immigrant in Murder and Burning of 19-Year-Old Texas Girl

AR: Illegal Alien Arrested for Manslaughter After Springdale Bar Fight, Gave Police Alias Name; 2nd Illegal Alien Suspect on the Loose

Friday, September 28, 2007

MyFox WGHP | Illegal Alien Charged in Death of Two Motorists

OUTRAGED PATRIOTS - Illegal Immigration and Illegal Alien News Hub of America (http://www.outragedpatriots.com/ - broken link)
Ok but how about some perspective here?

What about these numbers:

Sex Offender Demographics by Case Status, 1999-2005

Quote:
Appendix A Shows, the majority of sex offenders in the FPPSS are male (95.5 percent), non-Hispanic (90.3 percent), U.S. citizens (96.4 percent),
Appendix A. Sex Offender Demographics by Case Status, 1999-2005
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration