U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2012, 04:39 PM

14,307 posts, read 11,152,437 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie1004 View Post
No, no, no! As a lifetime CA resident, I can tell you this place is inundated. CA will never do anything about it, though, even with more cities filing bankruptcy. If the powers-that-be here don't see it by now, then it is way too late to do anything about the elephant in the room. The people who are trying to colonize won't be happy until they take over California by annexing the state to Mexico. Yes, I said Mexico.
I do agree with much of your post but I don't think the reconquista types are trying to annex Calif. or any other state to Mexico. I think they seek to colonize the whole southwest just for starters and make it a replica of their homelands culturally.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2012, 06:47 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,290,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crestliner View Post
I agree and invaders who wish to colonize never respect the laws they find . Did the British repect and obey the Indians laws?Did germany respect the polish laws. This proves my point.
Not just "white" people. The Indians mixed it up a time or 2 back in the day and the endings weren't nice.

Old 07-12-2012, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
I do agree with much of your post but I don't think the reconquista types are trying to annex Calif. or any other state to Mexico. I think they seek to colonize the whole southwest just for starters and make it a replica of their homelands culturally.
Ain't gonna happen now. Americans are awake and pissed. Here in Arizona; we've "lost" about 2 illegal aliens in 5 in the last few years. Some have gone to other states but word has it many have gone BACK to Mexico and so on.

Old 07-12-2012, 10:18 PM

5,302 posts, read 4,012,769 times
So what comments would change if we took an "il" off the title of this thread?...

Old 07-12-2012, 10:19 PM

4,043 posts, read 2,891,146 times
It's not really Illegal Immigration but a National Invasion.

What matters is that the operative word here is still "Illegal."

Old 07-12-2012, 11:22 PM

2,075 posts, read 1,774,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Ain't gonna happen now. Americans are awake and pissed. Here in Arizona; we've "lost" about 2 illegal aliens in 5 in the last few years. Some have gone to other states but word has it many have gone BACK to Mexico and so on.
Well, maybe so, I haven't been keeping count (2 million is a little high for me to count) and I can't tell
who's legal or not just by looking. Here in Phoenix it doesn't seem like its any different. 2 or 3 hit & run's a day, 6 or 7 major drug bust's along with 2 or 3 murders and the raid (Sheriff Joe ) of at least one
drop house per week.

I hope you are right. Maybe things will be change in Nov. Obama sure isn't helping much.

Old 07-13-2012, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
So what comments would change if we took an "il" off the title of this thread?...
You're joking, right?

Old 07-13-2012, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwebbster View Post
Well, maybe so, I haven't been keeping count (2 million is a little high for me to count) and I can't tell
who's legal or not just by looking. Here in Phoenix it doesn't seem like its any different. 2 or 3 hit & run's a day, 6 or 7 major drug bust's along with 2 or 3 murders and the raid (Sheriff Joe ) of at least one
drop house per week.

I hope you are right. Maybe things will be change in Nov. Obama sure isn't helping much.
Drive through some of the "Hispanic" places where you hear Spanish and it's def less like along McDowell near 24th and so on. Empty businesses, at least a few years back.

Old 07-13-2012, 08:07 AM

5,302 posts, read 4,012,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
You're joking, right?
No...

With the level of Hispanic legal immigration (counting more than just the 2009 year) and growth rate, is there some comments here that wouldn't have to change?...

Old 07-13-2012, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
No...

With the level of Hispanic legal immigration (counting more than just the 2009 year) and growth rate, is there some comments here that wouldn't have to change?...
The objection is to illegal immigration first and foremost regardless of where they are from. As for legal immigration most rational Americans merely want it to be diversified. That isn't what is happening anymore.

We have already discussed the growth rate of said group and much of it is due to illegal immigration and anchor babies.

As for colonization of which the opening statements under this topic was about it is happening among many citizens and legal and illegal immigrants rather than assimilation. That is what happens when there is no diversity in immigration.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or