U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2007, 07:50 AM
Status: "Make America the Great Joke Again" (set 29 days ago)

9,064 posts, read 15,480,738 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Mexican family? If they are green card holders I am with you there; if illegal, you have no leg to stand on in a court of law.

Besides: if your family are US citizens, they are American, not Mexican-------with the full rights of any other American.
Put is this way, we look Mexican, but we are proud American Citizens. It is just a warning to those war-heads out there... don't make a mistake with your profiling on the streets you might just get the wrong guy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2007, 07:55 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,643,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50Thunderdart View Post
Put is this way, we look Mexican, but we are proud American Citizens. It is just a warning to those war-heads out there... don't make a mistake with your profiling on the streets you might just get the wrong guy.
That concerns me as well........besides; not all 'brown' people are Latino--------most Middle Easterners, East Indians, some Italians, Germans, English, Hungarians, etc. too have swarthy complexions. And of course there are the Native Americans.

Old 10-03-2007, 03:35 PM

9,321 posts, read 16,145,885 times
So if Mexico takes over the USA and turns it into a third world country overnight, then the radical Muslims can come in and take them over,then the Chinese will be sitting in the wings....I don't think Mexico has a chance.

Old 10-03-2007, 03:41 PM

5,080 posts, read 7,674,952 times
I'm gonna start learning Chinese now. Best to plan ahead.

Old 10-03-2007, 06:19 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,643,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
So if Mexico takes over the USA and turns it into a third world country overnight, then the radical Muslims can come in and take them over,then the Chinese will be sitting in the wings....I don't think Mexico has a chance.
Uh; that will not be happening in our lifetimes------or ever. If nothing else; Mexico's birthrate is almost at replacement level now------and, still dropping.

OTOH: I can see at least part of Mexico devolving to the USA------especially with the growing socioeconomic divide between Nuevo Leon and, say Chiapas.

Old 10-30-2007, 04:56 AM

2 posts, read 5,003 times
AZTLAN 666 will win no matter what you silly's think. it has been said that if you talk enough you will believe your own illusions. soon you will have a nuclear war and there will be no more silly's left. aztlan will inherit their land again. aztlan can wait and you silly's have your heads in the sand. well...have a nice day. AZTLAN 666
and....oh yes...by all means run to your banners and zelot patriots and cry fowl play! ta ta.

Old 10-30-2007, 05:14 AM

3,162 posts, read 10,302,507 times
Ego is your enemy, beware of ego because once he takes control of you bad things will come, be careful with following the path of ego, because it's a path of suffering and deception.

The beast man (Ego)

Behold The Beast Man

"But they didn't listen nor turn their ear, but walked in their own counsels and in the stubbornness of their evil heart, and went backward, and not forward"

Beware the beast man (ego) for he is the devil's pawn, Alone among God's primates he kills for sport, or lust, or greed, Yes he will murder his brother to posses his brothers land (the kingdom of your soul), let not him breed in great numbers (may not you harbor too much evil thoughts in your mind ) for he will make a dessert of his home and yours (he will consume your soul with hate and rage), shun him! (using the divine love of your soul) drive him back into his jungle lair for he is the harbringer of death!

Peace, Love, Light, Harmony

Last edited by Travelling fella; 10-30-2007 at 05:25 AM..

Old 10-30-2007, 05:54 AM

140 posts, read 79,819 times
Smile Finally! The truth comes out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jak88 View Post

YouTube - The Nation of Aztlan

"We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. It is only a matter of time. The explosion is in our population."

"Why do you fight so hard for affirmative action programs? Because you whites will need it."
I for one do not support affirmitive action but I understand the psychology behind it. Americans, especially white Americans, love War. It's something we are very very good at. But, after we have killed so many, we tend to feel guilty about it. This is why you see socioeconomic programs like affirmitive action and others. Take my father for instance..he did three tours of Vietnam. (One tour is all that was required). I remember I asked him one time why he didn't just go stateside after his first tour. He looked at me kind of funny and said "Just wasn't done fighting, I guess"
So, by all means, sit like a coward behind your pc, or rally in the streets hiding behind the protection of that which you despise. Meanwhile we will be waiting, smiling, gun in hand, for the call of duty.

Last edited by stsmith; 10-30-2007 at 06:02 AM..

Old 10-30-2007, 06:01 AM

17,286 posts, read 24,981,129 times
Lame. No matter how many "Mexicans" there are in America, there are so many more whites, blacks, Asians, and NON MEXICAN HISPANICS who don't support the Aztlan ideal.

Plus seriously, when was the last time Mexico won a war?

Last edited by TriMT7; 10-30-2007 at 06:10 AM..

Old 10-30-2007, 06:03 AM

3,162 posts, read 10,302,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stsmith View Post
I for one do not support affirmitive action but I understand the psychology behind it. Americans, especially white Americans, love War. It's something we are very very good at. But, after we have killed so many, we tend to feel guilty about it. This is why you see socioeconomic programs like affirmitive action and others. Take my father for instance..he did three tours of Vietnam. (One tour is all that was required). I remember I asked him one time why he didn't just go stateside after his first tour. He looked at me kind of funny and said "Just wasn't done fighting, I guess"
So, by all means, sit like a coward behind your pc, or rally in the streets hiding behind the protection of that which you despise. Meanwhile we will be waiting, gun in hand, for the call to duty.
I love war too!!! I consider myself an spiritual warrior, my favorite weapons are Love, Non-violence, Ideas and Music.

Ego is my worst enemy.

btw stsmith one of my closest friends is the son of an American Vietnam veteran and a Mexican anthropologist, I'm friends with his father too he's a cool guy although he likes guns too much for my taste, after the vietnam war he had to spend 2 years on a psychiatric hospital that's why after that he decided to settle down in sunny Mexico and forget about it all. He likes scuba diving a lot and all sorts of extreme sports, a lot of his army friends are into this stuff too, they usually come to Mexico to explore the caves and dive in the cenotes (huge holes filled with water) You wouldn't believe the amount of Vietnam veterans living in Mexico, they do it because we are a peaceful nation and because their pension allows them to live much better here, most are nice but there was a guy who had to be arrested because he had a huge arsenal in his house, rocket launchers and everything!! here you can posses weapons in your house to defend yourself but there are some limits to the amount and there are some guns that are allowed to the army only.

Last edited by Travelling fella; 10-30-2007 at 06:14 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration