U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-03-2007, 09:44 PM

1,510 posts, read 708,886 times

Advertisements

im swedish and irish, and i have the opposite mindset of the kkk. just like not all mexicans hate america, etc.. you cant attribute a mindset to race or national origin. its a universal human trait in all instances. so bringing up race or national origin is an irrelevant variable, and displays trait of racism and bigotry.

Old 10-03-2007, 09:45 PM

27 posts, read 63,744 times
Are you referring to Mexicans or illegal immigrants?? Cause you are making it seem as though all illegal immigrants are Mexican. What about other countries who's people decide to go through Mexico to get here? Just because they cross over from the American/Mexican border doesn't mean they are Mexicans, there are different nationalities of Spanish people from other countries. I too get very frustrated with illegals, a lot of them do have a criminal record and SHOULD have been taken back to their country, but guess what? the police just let them go, when they could have deported them. So whose fault is that? WE cater to them, WE provide people who speak their language, to translate for them, WE provide free insurance for their children AND them, WE provide food stamps, cash aid (while we don't even provide the to our middle class citizens) WE provide schooling for their children and free lunches, (I personally don't think we should consider their children citizens because technically the parents should not have been here in the first place) and employers hire them, cause they are cheap labor. See how we cater to them, why wouldn't they try and come here for free stuff?? I think its us, if we STOP all the "free" stuff and penalize the employers who hire them then guess what's going to happen?? They wont want to come.

Say we really did get rid of ALL the "immigrants" in this country, are you going to work in the fields and pick fruit or vegetables for minimum wage?? Cause I sure as heck wont!! Thats way too much work. Those "immigrants" work very hard, you try and go out to the field and work, you'll quit in like 5minutes. And if Americans did decide to pick fruit, don't you think they are going to want more money? Then the price of food goes way up. How would you like them $4 apples?? To me its loose loose.

Truly, the main problem is TERRORISTS and stopping them from crossing over, they are the one's you should HATE! You are generalizing way too much.

Oh well their is my 50cents worth.

Old 10-03-2007, 09:47 PM

i am addressing "mexicans" because that is what the title of this thread dictates. im fully aware of the difference between general immigrants and immigrants from mexico, as well as differentiating national origin. my language is reactionary, seeing as how im replying to a post, not starting the thread myself.

Old 10-03-2007, 09:54 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,611,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GH0ST.. View Post
im swedish and irish, and i have the opposite mindset of the kkk. just like not all mexicans hate america, etc.. you cant attribute a mindset to race or national origin. its a universal human trait in all instances. so bringing up race or national origin is an irrelevant variable, and displays trait of racism and bigotry.
Thank you.

For the record; I am of Hungarian, English and Irish heritage with some probable Native American------and, I rather resemble a Viking.

Old 10-03-2007, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Thank you.

For the record; I am of Hungarian, English and Irish heritage with some probable Native American------and, I rather resemble a Viking.
both of our european bloodlines immigrated here under our own terms. while i do support minor provisions for legal immigration, it seems a tad hypocritical to do even that. i support a streamlined, free immigration policy, just like our ancestors had (took).

Old 10-03-2007, 10:02 PM

13,387 posts, read 16,197,803 times
Quote:
you treat every illegal immigrant like theyre a collective mindset. i dont treat every white person like theyre all in the kkk. its because race is an irrelevant variable in individual human personality and characteristics.
I'm sorry if I some how I offended you. It was not intended.
We were talking about the Illegals in this hate video, which has nothing to do with what I do to Illegals or what you do to the KKK.
It does have to do with every(legal) citizen in this country knowing the reality of Illegal Immigration.
I will say: Illegal is Illegal and there is no exception to the law.
Now if that offends you, WELL??:

Last edited by mkfarnam; 10-03-2007 at 10:52 PM..

Old 10-04-2007, 07:02 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,611,035 times
Quote:
both of our european bloodlines immigrated here under our own terms. while i do support minor provisions for legal immigration, it seems a tad hypocritical to do even that. i support a streamlined, free immigration policy, just like our ancestors had (took).
Big difference.

The Native Americans were too weak and disorganized to keep the first Whites (including Hispanics) out-------difference is we are a powerful country who will fight and, if necessary, subjugate Mexico.

Harsh but true.

Old 10-04-2007, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Big difference.

The Native Americans were too weak and disorganized to keep the first Whites (including Hispanics) out-------difference is we are a powerful country who will fight and, if necessary, subjugate Mexico.

Harsh but true.
weak and disorganized are hardly my first impressions of the natives. i admire their peaceful ways, their respect for the earth. theyre characteristics i wish we practiced as a nation today to the extent they did. violence and big guns are no way to go through life.

Old 10-04-2007, 09:09 AM
Status: "Make America the Great Joke Again" (set 22 days ago)

9,059 posts, read 15,464,992 times
Quote:
Big difference.

Harsh but true.
They way you make it sound, Man is no more than an Animal.

Indians had a different philosophy, Supreme being, our Mother Earth, and how we treat each other. Selfishness was frowned upon, generosity praised. The motivation of materialism was foreign.

Different people, I hardly call them weak.

Man's drive for power will run it extinct IMO.

Old 03-12-2008, 10:24 PM

157 posts, read 276,837 times
Angry Logic

Go to brown pride Forums. Read the posts and forums. It will show you who is racist in a hurry. Everyone sticking up for them. They hate us. All you have to do is read it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or