U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
 
Old 03-12-2008, 11:28 PM
 
Location: California
1,267 posts, read 99,730 times
Reputation: 76

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOGIC View Post
Go to brown pride Forums. Read the posts and forums. It will show you who is racist in a hurry. Everyone sticking up for them. They hate us. All you have to do is read it.
I'm seeing the dates on all these posts and they are from last year. Is it time to bring up old threads? Besides, all those people on that forum are essentially kids.

 
Old 03-13-2008, 12:49 PM
 
1,814 posts, read 1,966,311 times
Reputation: 219
Quote:
Originally Posted by GH0ST.. View Post
when you say "what the mexicans really think of the USA and Americans", it makes it sound like youre implying that all mexicans share a similar mindset. isnt that a bit of a generalization on your part?
I agree, it is like implying that all Americans are of the same mindset and of course we all know that is not true Sassy
 
Old 03-13-2008, 11:22 PM
 
Location: Oklahoma(formerly SoCalif) Originally Mich,
13,387 posts, read 9,897,474 times
Reputation: 4611
It should be more specific.
 
Old 03-17-2008, 11:23 AM
 
2,039 posts, read 4,388,564 times
Reputation: 533
Question brown pride forums???

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOGIC View Post
Go to brown pride Forums. Read the posts and forums. It will show you who is racist in a hurry. Everyone sticking up for them. They hate us. All you have to do is read it.
Where are those? I'd love to read another person's point of view! Thanks!
 
Old 03-17-2008, 03:33 PM
 
1,814 posts, read 1,966,311 times
Reputation: 219
Brown Pride forums are basically just like this one. They are not happy with "illegals" coming here too, so I would say most of their members are not anymore racist than some of the members here.
 
Old 03-17-2008, 05:12 PM
 
Location: South Bay Native
9,758 posts, read 13,705,610 times
Reputation: 13796
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyone View Post
Brown Pride forums are basically just like this one. They are not happy with "illegals" coming here too, so I would say most of their members are not anymore racist than some of the members here.
Really?!? Can you please let me know which ones you used for comparison? I would like to evaluate them myself to see how you drew that conclusion.
 
Old 03-17-2008, 05:27 PM
 
1,814 posts, read 1,966,311 times
Reputation: 219
Sure, Brown Pride Forums - For All Latinos And Latinas - Powered by vBulletin This is the one I checked out.
Sassy
 
Old 03-17-2008, 05:28 PM
 
24 posts, read 41,369 times
Reputation: 25
I am so sick of the PC crap when it comes to illegals demanding licences,jobs,wellfare,medical care,voting privilages ,free schooling,& Muslims demanding Sharia Law,being able to get licences with berkas on,etc.,etc,etc!Like the flying Imams.If you don't want to live by our customs,language,& laws then I demand you atay in the copuntry that grants your customs.STAY OUT OF OURS!
 
Old 03-17-2008, 05:52 PM
 
1,814 posts, read 1,966,311 times
Reputation: 219
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joehornsuporter View Post
I am so sick of the PC crap when it comes to illegals demanding licences,jobs,wellfare,medical care,voting privilages ,free schooling,& Muslims demanding Sharia Law,being able to get licences with berkas on,etc.,etc,etc!Like the flying Imams.If you don't want to live by our customs,language,& laws then I demand you atay in the copuntry that grants your customs.STAY OUT OF OURS!
I guess that starting happening when we could no longer say" Merry Christmas" and it went to Happy Holiday, when they took prayer out of school because not ALL believed in Christianity. When they could not serve pork in schools because some students, it was against their religion.
 
Old 03-17-2008, 07:15 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,157 posts, read 26,440,851 times
Reputation: 3660
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyone View Post
I guess that starting happening when we could no longer say" Merry Christmas" and it went to Happy Holiday, when they took prayer out of school because not ALL believed in Christianity. When they could not serve pork in schools because some students, it was against their religion.
I may be firmly secular with Unitarian Witch leanings admittedly; but I have no problem with saying Merry Christmas, God bless you, etc.

So; yes, I have to agree with this particular post, sassyone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:06 PM.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top