U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-11-2008, 09:48 PM

13,387 posts, read 16,200,288 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyone View Post
Are you serious, you really want war on our soil?
Whether any of us like it or not, that day just may be coming. I don't like the idea myself but that's just what it may take to convince our Government of the true reality.

Old 04-11-2008, 10:17 PM

12,620 posts, read 17,687,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyone View Post
Are you serious, you really want war on our soil?
Hey sassyone they have not been logged on since Oct. 2007.

Old 04-11-2008, 10:34 PM

12,620 posts, read 17,687,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
Whether any of us like it or not, that day just may be coming. I don't like the idea myself but that's just what it may take to convince our Government of the true reality.
Sadly it may take a war to stop the invasion!

Old 04-12-2008, 08:20 AM

47,576 posts, read 58,699,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
When you hear the Aztlaner types, the MECHA types, you can see they want war. They mean it when they say that they intend for the hated "gringos" to be forced to leave after they take over. Their posters make that very clear.

Or they may think the hated Americans will just quietly pack up and leave when they tell us to and in black neighborhoods it's definitely become a war zone with the blacks being terrorized into leaving.

Old 04-12-2008, 08:29 AM

4,828 posts, read 6,790,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
When you hear the Aztlaner types, the MECHA types, you can see they want war. They mean it when they say that they intend for the hated "gringos" to be forced to leave after they take over. Their posters make that very clear.

Or they may think the hated Americans will just quietly pack up and leave when they tell us to and in black neighborhoods it's definitely become a war zone with the blacks being terrorized into leaving.
The aztlan types on the pro-CIR side are the equivalent of the neo-naziz, kkk on the anti-illegal immigrant side. So if you really believe the majority of pro-CIR are like the aztlan crowd then i hope you believe the majority of the anti-illegal crowd are neo- nazi and kkk.

Old 04-12-2008, 08:36 AM

47,576 posts, read 58,699,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
The aztlan types on the pro-CIR side are the equivalent of the neo-naziz, kkk on the anti-illegal immigrant side. So if you really believe the majority of pro-CIR are like the aztlan crowd then i hope you believe the majority of the anti-illegal crowd are neo- nazi and kkk.

The whole illegal side seems to believe they have a racist right to break the laws of the USA.

Obviously there are a number of ways to come here legally. The USA has far more legal immigration than any other nation in the world. Many people would like to come here but they cannot all come here.

There must be a fair and balanced immigration system -- it cannot be limited to the citizens of just one foreign nation and others should be given a chance to come here as long as they wish to come to become American.

For one "race" or nation to think it has unlimited rights and is not obligated to follow the laws is racist in itself.

Old 04-12-2008, 08:50 AM

3,712 posts, read 5,709,656 times
Quote:
Yet when they carry signs saying 'This is OUR continent- go back to Europe' or something similar, there are mobs of people marching with them. I am forced to conclude that they are not opposed to the message or they would not be standing next to the guy with the sign. I doubt that a group of Klansmen carrying signs expressing their sentiments would draw much of a crowd.

Old 04-12-2008, 08:57 AM

440 posts, read 236,319 times
Quote:
The problem with your synopsis/theory is that many Americans of Mexican descent support this invasion because they have family members or friends here illegally. Then there are those who support any and all actions, including criminal acts and think those here illegally are entitled to American citizenship and everything America has to offer, purely based on race.

Add to the pot groups such as Jesse's Rainbow Push, Al's Action Network, who have jumped on the lucrative bandwagons of LaRaza, Lulac and a slew of others being allowed to abuse American tax dollars claiming to be fighting for the "civil rights" of "latinos" yet the government and special interest groups allow them to blur the lines between the rights of legal latinos vs. the rights of illegal aliens whose only rights are expedited arrest and deportation. These groups which have recently teamed up with Jesse (the pimp) Jackson so called Rainbow Push Coalition (that recently "created" a hispanic chapter to his blackmail club) to up the ante of blackmailing American's and corporations via the race card. The two ignorant nuckas (Al and Jesse) masquerading as the leaders of civil rights groups for us black folks have for decades been on the permanent payroll of corporations, the government and the MSM so they can perpetually trot these ignorant, country bumkins out as representative of all black people when in reality only a handful of blacks with little to no education, drowning in poverty and hopelessness are naively still in the dark and unaware that the civil rights movement died with Dr. King. If not for the methodical efforts of those of us who have taken personal responsibility for educating and financially supporting ourselves and our children; pulling ourselves out of poverty while working to fulfill personal goals and enrichment of our lives, we too would still be stuck in the 60's as are the lives of those who think Al and Jesse represent anything other than fattening their personal bank accounts. For those who have not, time has stood still and in some instances their lives have gotten worse. No one benefits from these racially motivated groups and institutions except those running them. At the end of the day the truth of the matter is the MAJORITY OF AMERICANS of all races are against illegal immigration and in favor of limited legal immigration because no matter the color of our skin WE ARE AMERICANS and THIS IS OUR COUNTRY TOO. We may fight amongst ourselves but just as you love Mexico, we love America and we will NOT allow Mexico to overrun or overtake us. Americans of all races have fought wars past and present in the name of maintaining our soveignty and honoring our country, Mexico can easily be added to that list . . . AGAIN.

Last edited by Preaching2thechoir; 04-12-2008 at 09:28 AM..

Old 04-12-2008, 09:11 AM

4,828 posts, read 6,790,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
Yet when they carry signs saying 'This is OUR continent- go back to Europe' or something similar, there are mobs of people marching with them. I am forced to conclude that they are not opposed to the message or they would not be standing next to the guy with the sign. I doubt that a group of Klansmen carrying signs expressing their sentiments would draw much of a crowd.
Like there are not people carrying neo-nazi signs and flags during anti-illegal marches?

Old 04-12-2008, 09:16 AM

20,310 posts, read 18,881,481 times
Quote:
Like there are not people carrying neo-nazi signs and flags during anti-illegal marches?
I have been to a few and have never seen neo-nazi signs. That said I don't dispute that those types are anti-illegals. If a neo-nazi signed up for donating his organs after he dies does that make organ donation any less valid?
The fact is illegals don't belong here and don't have a moral right to complain about being deported. They knew the risks when they entered illegally. As far as Mexico's views about the USA? They have a right to see us any way they like, I just don't care what it is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or