U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2008, 03:02 PM

3,310 posts, read 3,472,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetuliaJ View Post
YES, This is what scares me . Please don't lump us together !!!
When you all support illegal aliens, hold them in your houses to protect them from ice, and fail to learn english in such large numbers, what are we suppose to think? You all clump together in cities, you only respect eachother, most (I think its like 85%) support alien rights. Even in this forum, the hispanics think we should welcome the aliens with open arms even though they burn the American flag and tell us to go home.

Give yourself a reason to not "clump" yourself in the group. Stand apart from them. Obtain friends that arent exclusively hispanic. You will find that people wont clump you into that group. If you act as if you live in Mexico, well then, lo siento.

Old 04-14-2008, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exedous View Post
Yet more than 1 million Americans live in Mexico, and remains the largest vacation spot for Americans..
Mexico is a big hell hole aside from its beaches. There is more bad than good that comes out of that god-forsaken region. Give us a "good" reason to like it. Not only are the illegal aliens that come from there rude and animal-like, the country has no industry, they rely on the rest of the world, especially America, to aid them like its our obligation, they have babies at amazing rates, they have no industry, and their government is corrupt. I see no reason to like Mexico except for its beaches.

Old 04-14-2008, 04:46 PM

1,267 posts, read 11,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocexpo View Post
Mexico is a big hell hole aside from its beaches. There is more bad than good that comes out of that god-forsaken region. Give us a "good" reason to like it. Not only are the illegal aliens that come from there rude and animal-like, the country has no industry, they rely on the rest of the world, especially America, to aid them like its our obligation, they have babies at amazing rates, they have no industry, and their government is corrupt. I see no reason to like Mexico except for its beaches.
I don't know, your perception of illegals is stricly dehumanizing. All the illegals I have ever met are nice people.

Old 04-14-2008, 04:48 PM

47,991 posts, read 43,504,164 times
Quote:
I don't know, your perception of illegals is stricly dehumanizing. All the illegals I have ever met are nice people.
i am glad you are having a good experience. not everyone that crosses the border is looking for work. not everybody that crosses the border is a nice person. ask anybody in TJ.

Old 04-14-2008, 04:59 PM

13,387 posts, read 9,073,685 times
Quote:
Some of the child molesters are nice too. Should that make them an exception?

Old 04-14-2008, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
Some of the child molesters are nice too. Should that make them an exception?
Are you making the generalization that all illegal immigrants are child molesters?

Old 04-14-2008, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Your also hispanic. My point proven exactly.

Old 04-14-2008, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Are you making the generalization that all illegal immigrants are child molesters?
Good one to throw back in his face. OF COURSE he is saying all illegals are child molesters. GIVE ME AN Mod Cut break.

Last edited by madicarus2000; 04-14-2008 at 07:30 PM.. Reason: Language

Old 04-14-2008, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocexpo View Post
Your also hispanic. My point proven exactly.
Point being? Not all illegals are Hispanic. I've met illegal filipenos before, very nice people. Their illegal status says nothing about their character.

Old 04-14-2008, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Point being? Not all illegals are Hispanic. I've met illegal filipenos before, very nice people. Their illegal status says nothing about their character.
I think someones inability to follow laws, and willingness to become criminals says a lot about their character.

I'm sorry, but saying "well, the thiefs I have met all have been nice" sounds ridiculous, especially when someone is a thief rights advocate. This is the same situation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration