Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2007, 01:22 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,631,678 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieJJ View Post
RUBBISH!!!!

Thats exactly what they have done and they dont give a rats ass.

If other ethenticities can assimalate to the culture and respect American laws, why cant these leeching Illegals chicanos do it? why should they be treated any different, especially when they are not only the pitts of American society but also OF their point of origin??
No kidding!! What did they think protesting us and our laws was going to make us support them!!!!!!!!! ungrateful.........cant say

Old 10-02-2007, 01:24 PM

1,511 posts, read 972,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
My change, get rid of their asses. And continue to turn them in!!!!
so go ahead. get rid of them and turn them in. who is stopping you?

Old 10-02-2007, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GH0ST.. View Post
so go ahead. get rid of them and turn them in. who is stopping you?
Nobody and I have been.

Old 10-02-2007, 01:26 PM

715 posts, read 2,083,022 times
Quote:
nobody said s/he has to move or make way. s/he has the choice to work alongside or not. if s/he has a complaint, then it is up to them to live with it or do something about it. the people he works with have the same choice, and apparently everyone is choosing to work alongside each other. america, the land of freedom of choice.

id prefer it if we kept this discussion civil.

they can be stupid statements to you, but that is just an opinion. i have my opinions, right or wrong, and choose to substantiate them with reason and logic (and facts when i can). i would prefer you do the same, because name calling is what little kids do, and we need adults making decisions about the direction of our country.

There is NOTHING.. I repeat..

N O T H I N G..

Nothing Civil about ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION..

And none of your wannabie civilised jargon or talk is going to change that.. Period.... Look around you. Theres not many here that support your rubbish..

I guess we should all move out of America because there are Illegals everywhere, going by your logic?? LMAO..

Old 10-02-2007, 01:28 PM

I dont think alot of illegal supporters get it.

All we ask is for some respect, ask for help, do not demand it. I would have been much more inclined to help if the asked and were grateful.

Old 10-02-2007, 01:31 PM

2,434 posts, read 6,663,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
Here is a video of Mexicans against America and everything we stand for.

WeHateGringos - WeHateGringos.com (http://www.wehategringos.com/index2.shtml - broken link)

If it does not load go to the wehategringos.com website and click on flash video...
Thanks so much.

I can't speak to what all Mexicans really think of the USA and Americans, but I can tell you about a typical experience I've had with my neighbors.

Last July 4TH a local business in the area purchased hundreds of American flags. They were relatively small, about a foot across. The company then attached them on two foot wooden poles and paper clipped their business card to the flag. The company then hired some kids to go throughout the neighborhood, and stick the flags in people lawns near the curb about a foot or so from the street.

Now my neighbors two doors down are Mexicans. I honestly at this point don't know how many people are living in that house, at least 18, probably more. But I digress. Anyway, getting back to the point, one night before bed I was sitting on my porch smoking a cigar, and I saw one of the adult males walk up to the flag, look around quickly, then kick the flag into the street. He then laughed and went into the house.

Now last week, another guy from the house got into his little ford sedan and backed up 50 feet all the way onto my front lawn. My house is on the east side of the street, his vehicle was parked facing south on the west side of the street. He kept going until he hit a tree and put out his brake light. He actually backed his vehicle up all the way across my front lawn stopping just a foot of so from the front bedroom of my house. He actually came to a stop just a few feet from my gas meter. He then peeled out and left two very long tire marks across my front lawn. Along with the red plastic debris from his broken tail light. I confronted him about it and he just snickered. I didn't call the police because I didn't want to esculate the situation, especially since there was really no property damage.

These are not isolated incidents. These are very typical incidents that I've actually observed. So to answer the OP's question, "What do Mexicans really think about the USA and Americans?" Not much. We are something to be used and taken advantage of.

Old 10-02-2007, 01:31 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,398,183 times
Quote:
i can only assume nea1 is still getting paid, also. if you want to cast blame, be angry at nea1's employer. the immigrants he works alongside are only trying to feed themselves (and possibly their families). they are obviously working hard for a paycheck, and if nea1's employer has been ethical about their hiring, then taxes are being taken out of their paychecks as well. what is the harm?
Hey ghost that is what we are doing and they don't like it....... Boo Hoo to them.....
We are taking back our country. Cutting off funds and jobs.
Oh and they are keeping wages low and that makes it hard for those of us who have only 1 family in a home not 20!
they can undercut wages and can afford to because they share residences with others which again is illegal after a certain number of people per bedroom.

Old 10-02-2007, 01:34 PM

Quote:
RUBBISH!!!!

Thats exactly what they have done and they dont give a rats ass.
i stated that they did not "try" to anger the citizen populace. whether the anger exists or not is completely up to the person getting angry.

Quote:
If other ethenticities can assimalate to the culture and respect American laws, why cant these leeching Illegals chicanos do it? why should they be treated any different, especially when they are not only the pitts of American society but also OF their point of origin??
again, american culture is defined as such:

Culture of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The Culture of the United States is a Western culture, and has been developing since long before the United States became a country. Today the United States is a diverse and multi-cultural nation."

"Culture does not remain stagnant, it evolves. Culture changes with advances and changes in public opinion, technology, geopolitics, and science."

Old 10-02-2007, 01:38 PM

Quote:
There is NOTHING.. I repeat..

N O T H I N G..

Nothing Civil about ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION..
thats your opinion. im advocating civility in our discussion. we are not illegally immigrating anywhere, we are just talking on the internet.

Quote:
And none of your wannabie civilised jargon or talk is going to change that.. Period.... Look around you. Theres not many here that support your rubbish..
regardless of how much support i have, i am entitled to my opinion. i would appreciate it if you would share ideas and facts with me instead of name calling, but it's entirely up to you.

Quote:
I guess we should all move out of America because there are Illegals everywhere, going by your logic?? LMAO..
my logic advocates a nation of diversity and understanding, without fear or anger. the english speaking populace does not have to move anywhere, but we should exist as one of many subcultures that defines an overall diverse culture. it is very possible to live together in peace.
thats my logic, buddy.

Old 10-02-2007, 01:42 PM

715 posts, read 2,083,022 times
Quote:
i can only assume nea1 is still getting paid, also. if you want to cast blame, be angry at nea1's employer. the immigrants he works alongside are only trying to feed themselves (and possibly their families). they are obviously working hard for a paycheck, and if nea1's employer has been ethical about their hiring, then taxes are being taken out of their paychecks as well. what is the harm?
Are you blind??..

They came in Illegally FIRST, its not as if the frigging employers sponsored these leeching illegals out of mexico ya know??

I know how the system works, ya all work hand in hand to cover each others asses, you all make sure if theres a chicano manager in place to approach and you give them the sobbest BS story ever of how the baby will need milk and ofcourse the poor manager who was brainwashed into thinking that to be accepted into the gates of god he/she needs to be forgiving and understanding (thanks to catholism) and so accepts the illegal to work.

The illegals knows full well that any american employer would only be too happy to pay them peanuts just so they get money, but an expense to a more deserving american citizen..

Ohh, and didnt you make a statement that says, these illegals intent was not to upset anybody??... Ever heard of contradiction??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration