U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2012, 10:55 AM

1,580 posts, read 1,437,787 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Oh, you should have been there before they sanitized the site, and deleted many of the threads. Talk about a putrid cesspool. They still refuse to filter, so the F-Bomb continues to flow from several of the more vile posters. Prior to Obama's pandering, there were frequently the most despicable racist comments imaginable. In fact, most non-Hispanic posters were not even welcome on that forum. They are the primary reason I view Dreamies with such contempt.
Agreed. The hispanics Dreamies have pretty much taken over that forum; sort of like they have our government and this country.

The admission of their criminal activity is unbelievable. If this is an indication of what Obama considers the best and the brightest, the decline in our standards is beyond sad.

catch and relesed when i was 14 on my way to the usa - DREAM Act Portal Forum

http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=28342

http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=29035

Old 08-05-2012, 11:19 AM

8,743 posts, read 5,616,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleRain_1 View Post
Sad isn't it:

Speaking of being the laughing stock of the world.

An ex-coworker is threatening to call ice - DREAM Act Portal Forum
Quote:
You should be safe because even if ICE "caught" you, you can't be deported since you qualify under DACA. You would just be released and might even get your paperwork faster.
Oh, lord. They will out there screaming "Arrest me!!! Arrest me!!!"

Old 08-05-2012, 11:34 AM

8,743 posts, read 5,616,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleRain_1 View Post
Agreed. The hispanics Dreamies have pretty much taken over that forum; sort of like they have our government and this country.

The admission of their criminal activity is unbelievable. If this is an indication of what Obama considers the best and the brightest, the decline in our standards is beyond sad.

catch and relesed when i was 14 on my way to the usa - DREAM Act Portal Forum

Deported at age of 14 , will this disqualify deferred action - DREAM Act Portal Forum

Fraud entry EWIs - DREAM Act Portal Forum

My favorite:

Quote:
i snucked in
Seems to be an overflow of people on that site who have so much potential!!!!

Old 08-05-2012, 11:43 AM

86,093 posts, read 70,607,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
My favorite:

And these are "dreamies", those in school. Those that deserve a chance ?

Old 08-05-2012, 01:26 PM

1,580 posts, read 1,437,787 times
Quote:
My favorite:

Indeed. If this is their best and brightest, once they are granted amnesty as a nation we will have formally positioned this country into a perpetual sink hole of criminal activity that will totally surpass the history of Al Capone.

Old 08-05-2012, 01:38 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,930,470 times
Quote:
My favorite:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
And these are "dreamies", those in school. Those that deserve a chance ?
Sad, isn't it? I cringe when I read some of their posts. Between the poor grammar and the vile language, they certainly leave a lot to be desired. But, according to Obama, they are our future doctors, scientists, and engineers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or