U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 10-04-2007, 01:14 PM
 
1,510 posts, read 708,886 times
Reputation: 32

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50Thunderdart View Post
Why do you have to report people? He didn't say anything offensive. This is what always happens in this forum, the majority tries to have the minority banned.
i would love to see the post where i called her a liar, so i can edit it out.

 
Old 10-04-2007, 01:16 PM
 
1,510 posts, read 708,886 times
Reputation: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by citigirl View Post
There have been many reports in the news of citizens lined up for the jobs opened up when illegals were rounded up and deported. You look for the links.
you made the claim, you provide the links. substantiate your own arguments.

Quote:
Who will stop the illegal immigration is the American citizens! The list is growing and organizing for those against illegal immigration. It's our country, it's our jobs and we will not stop until we take our country back from those that have no respect for America or our laws!
you cant stop it. its ridiculous to think otherwise. the money spent rounding them up would negatively impact our economy almost as much as their absence.
 
Old 10-04-2007, 01:16 PM
Status: "Make America the Great Joke Again" (set 21 days ago)
 
Location: Denver
9,059 posts, read 15,464,992 times
Reputation: 5288
Quote:
Originally Posted by citigirl View Post
There have been many reports in the news of citizens lined up for the jobs opened up when illegals were rounded up and deported. You look for the links.



Who will stop the illegal immigration is the American citizens! The list is growing and organizing for those against illegal immigration. It's our country, it's our jobs and we will not stop until we take our country back from those that have no respect for America or our laws!
Human Migration:
Human migration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
 
Old 10-04-2007, 01:22 PM
 
Location: In an illegal immigrant free part of the country.
2,087 posts, read 1,052,585 times
Reputation: 382
We stopped the amnesty and we are just beginning. We will see who wins in the end won't we.

Mexican immigrants and illegal Mexican immigrants are our best recruiters in the fight against illegal immigration because they always do something so disrespectful (like flying the Mexican flag over the American flag) it brings more Americans into the fight to see them all deported.
 
Old 10-04-2007, 01:24 PM
 
Location: In an illegal immigrant free part of the country.
2,087 posts, read 1,052,585 times
Reputation: 382
Quote:
Originally Posted by GH0ST.. View Post
you made the claim, you provide the links. substantiate your own arguments.
I'm not playing highschool games. If someone mentions something I go to google and research it myself to see what is out there. If it's too much work for you that is your problem or should we just assume everything you say is a lie because that is basically what you are saying to me.
 
Old 10-04-2007, 01:26 PM
Status: "Make America the Great Joke Again" (set 21 days ago)
 
Location: Denver
9,059 posts, read 15,464,992 times
Reputation: 5288
Quote:
Originally Posted by citigirl View Post
I'm not playing highschool games. If someone mentions something I go to google and research it myself to see what is out there. If it's too much work for you that is your problem or should we just assume everything you say is a lie because that is basically what you are saying to me.
No offense citigirl but you and Vieled Prophet would always harp on me about providing "Facts" not just words.
 
Old 10-04-2007, 01:27 PM
 
1,510 posts, read 708,886 times
Reputation: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by citigirl View Post
We stopped the amnesty and we are just beginning. We will see who wins in the end won't we.

Mexican immigrants and illegal Mexican immigrants are our best recruiters in the fight against illegal immigration because they always do something so disrespectful (like flying the Mexican flag over the American flag) it brings more Americans into the fight to see them all deported.
that is a blanket xenophobic statement. not all immigrants do "something disrespectful". that is ridiculous.
 
Old 10-04-2007, 01:27 PM
 
Location: California
236 posts, read 399,157 times
Reputation: 228
Maybe it just looks like yours is going down because ours is going up. Could it be because your voice is the minority?? Ghost, illegal is illegal. It is called Illegal entry. We wouldn't have to to worry about the big businesses if the illegals weren't here
 
Old 10-04-2007, 01:29 PM
 
1,510 posts, read 708,886 times
Reputation: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by citigirl View Post
I'm not playing highschool games. If someone mentions something I go to google and research it myself to see what is out there. If it's too much work for you that is your problem or should we just assume everything you say is a lie because that is basically what you are saying to me.
im not saying you lie, im just asking for sources to back up your claim. it would be foolish of anyone to believe anything anyone says, without rationalizing it oneself or having proper sources to back up said arguments. dont you agree?
 
Old 10-04-2007, 01:29 PM
Status: "Make America the Great Joke Again" (set 21 days ago)
 
Location: Denver
9,059 posts, read 15,464,992 times
Reputation: 5288
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinasgt2005 View Post
Maybe it just looks like yours is going down because ours is going up. Could it be because your voice is the minority?? Ghost, illegal is illegal. It is called Illegal entry. We wouldn't have to to worry about the big businesses if the illegals weren't here
But the unemployment rate is stagnant. Americans are finding jobs! What worries about big business do we have?

Big businesses will just take their American company to China or Mexico, like they are already doing.

Would you rather have illegals here in the US adding to the GDP, or business move offshore adding to their GDP?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top