U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-04-2007, 04:40 PM

13,050 posts, read 21,168,230 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
Oh furious is only part of it, parents acted like it was no big deal, they worried more about themselves than my kid or their own. He will be fine, he has headaches but they say it should clear itself, he will get the stiches out, then we have to see a plastic surgeon about the scars.
If the parents acted like it was no big deal, how about they submit themselves to a little dose of their own 'no big deal'? All the way back to wherever the heck they came from.

Old 10-04-2007, 04:41 PM

10,017 posts, read 16,697,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
If the parents acted like it was no big deal, how about they submit themselves to a little dose of their own 'no big deal'? All the way back to wherever the heck they came from.
They have been detained, they are illegal so bye bye!!!! Dont know about the kids yet, their two sons haven been proved as citizens or not yet, I guess it takes time, I am not sure how it works, right now they are in Juvy.

Old 10-04-2007, 04:42 PM

3,886 posts, read 5,996,235 times
Quote:
Oh furious is only part of it, parents acted like it was no big deal, they worried more about themselves than my kid or their own. He will be fine, he has headaches but they say it should clear itself, he will get the stiches out, then we have to see a plastic surgeon about the scars.

I'll be sure to say a prayer for him tonight.:-)

Old 10-04-2007, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroGuy View Post
He is ok, luckily you cannot break his spirit!! He is more determined than ever now to be a cop although he has thrown border patrol officer out there as well. Hopefully his doctors can help him with his growth issues, he is rather small for his age, it might be metabolic.

Old 10-04-2007, 04:47 PM

3,886 posts, read 5,996,235 times
Quote:
He is ok, luckily you cannot break his spirit!! He is more determined than ever now to be a cop although he has thrown border patrol officer out there as well. Hopefully his doctors can help him with his growth issues, he is rather small for his age, it might be metabolic.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
Nietzsche

Old 10-04-2007, 05:48 PM

1,510 posts, read 710,042 times
Quote:
tell that to the ones with no job. they would gladly flip burgers right now to feed their family.
there are plenty of jobs available in fast food. i doubt people that are laid off from trade jobs or skilled labor are in a rush to work fast food. most collect unemployment insurance until they find similar work for similar pay. if they wanted to find entry level work, there are plenty of jobs available.

Old 10-04-2007, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by citigirl View Post
Awarness lots and lots more awareness of the disrespect these immigrants have for this country while they are reaping the benefits of living here.
the immigrant broke a federal law that has never been enforced due to conflict with the 1st amendment. ill ask again: which takes precedence? the flag code or the 1st amendment? for me, it is the 1st amendment. and that is what was disregarded by the thief who took it upon himself to commit a criminal act, vigilante style. why would you stand behind his actions? that is direct advocacy of anti-constitutionalist behavior! i guess your racism supercedes supreme american law.

Old 10-04-2007, 05:52 PM

Quote:
I was in court watching the little sh**s that jumped my kid get detained, they are still trying to determine citizenship before they submit judgement, luckily they plead guilty, parents are illegal and so far no birth records have been produced. Pissed me off something bad, they were in there smilling at each other. Meanwhile my kid has a 17 staples in his head!! But I am back now.
youve said it yourself: trash comes in all colors. immigration status is an irrelevant variable. why bring it up?

Old 10-04-2007, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroGuy View Post
your anti-"illegal" immigrant viewpoints are hardly inline with a christian philosophy. selective practice.. it's the fundamentalist mantra!

Old 10-04-2007, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GH0ST.. View Post
youve said it yourself: trash comes in all colors. immigration status is an irrelevant variable. why bring it up?
Because my son wouldnt have staples in his head if ILLEGAL's had not beat him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And this forum is about ILLEGALS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration