Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2007, 12:49 PM

3,955 posts, read 7,192,231 times

Advertisements

Yet people go ballistic when someone flys a Confederate flag!

Old 10-03-2007, 12:51 PM

2,096 posts, read 1,466,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Needaplace View Post
arent you the hardcore Republican, dont you know its your buddies who want them in this country so they can raise more profits for the wall street types?
Just to clear things up.......I was a Democrat but they are the party that supports anyone that is deviant or anti-American..........I was a Republican but Bush, Foley and Craig has changed my mind...........I am now an Independent and will vote for decency and America first. But I would never vote for a Democrat, ever.

Old 10-03-2007, 12:54 PM

9,963 posts, read 18,484,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroGuy View Post
Yet people go ballistic when someone flys a Confederate flag!
I don't, I understand the real meaning of the Confederate Flag. Unfortunately some people have warped that meaning and made it into a negative icon.

Old 10-03-2007, 12:54 PM

715 posts, read 2,086,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GH0ST.. View Post
respect is a two-way street. theyre not breaking any laws, so you don't have a leg to stand on.
You just lack sensability and perfect sanity.

Thousand of illegals coming in daily doesnt give me a leg to stand on? Pathetic as always..

Old 10-03-2007, 12:56 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,658,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citigirl View Post
Just to clear things up.......I was a Democrat but they are the party that supports anyone that is deviant or anti-American..........I was a Republican but Bush, Foley and Craig has changed my mind...........I am now an Independent and will vote for decency and America first. But I would never vote for a Democrat, ever.
Dont let those three complete boneheads change your mind, they are still quite a few good ones left.

Old 10-03-2007, 12:58 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,399,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GH0ST.. View Post
respect is a two-way street. theyre not breaking any laws, so you don't have a leg to stand on.
Please explain what sort of respect the people in this clip show for the US. Since respect is a 2 way street, according to your own words, is this really how they should be treating this country?

YouTube - Illegal alien camps...This is DISGUSTING

Old 10-03-2007, 01:04 PM

2,096 posts, read 1,466,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
Dont let those three complete boneheads change your mind, they are still quite a few good ones left.
Oh I won't but if many conservatives would register as an Independent the Republicans will not be so sure of the numbers they have and just might find it is not in their best interest to forward or support socially liberal RHINOS.

Old 10-03-2007, 01:04 PM

1,511 posts, read 976,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieJJ View Post
You just lack sensability and perfect sanity.

Thousand of illegals coming in daily doesnt give me a leg to stand on? Pathetic as always..
no, it doesn't. and your name-calling won't change that. your idea of sensibility and sanity is contradictory to the constitutional laws of our country. you look at the most negative aspects of immigration and parade them around like mexican immigrants are committing genocide. why dont you find an article that is pro-immigration and post that? are you interested in the facts or just being hateful?

Old 10-03-2007, 01:05 PM

16,087 posts, read 41,132,639 times
GHOST -- Educate yourself ---we are paying to educate millions upon millions of foreign nationals, giving them free breakfasts and lunches and excusing them from paying taxes to the IRS, having to have a driver's license, insurance and giving them free medical care and this is how they treat us?

Old 10-03-2007, 01:05 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,658,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citigirl View Post
Oh I won't but if many conservatives would register as an Independent the Republicans will not be so sure of the numbers they have and just might find it is not in their best interest to forward or support socially liberal RHINOS.
Here we have to vote our party, I am voting for Ron Paul so far. So I am registered a republican.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration