Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2007, 06:04 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,636,266 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GH0ST.. View Post
right, its a factor in this incidence by pure coincidence. it could've just as easily been a group of black, white, or asian kids. it even could've been a legal immigrant family. so why react to their immigration status instead of being solely concerned with the violent crime itself?
I have yet to have any issues with any blacks or asians or white kids ( other than snobbery)or legal immigrants, so far all have been fine, except the illegals I have run across. I am concerned with their crime, and they will pay for it, dearly.

Old 10-04-2007, 06:09 PM

1,511 posts, read 973,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
I have yet to have any issues with any blacks or asians or white kids ( other than snobbery)or legal immigrants, so far all have been fine, except the illegals I have run across. I am concerned with their crime, and they will pay for it, dearly.
not all illegal immigrants commit crime. your language says otherwise "all have been fine, except the illegals i have run across". all of them? impossible. "i am concerned with THEIR crime and THEY will pay for it". who? every single illegal immigrant? they are not all committing crime. shouldn't the people who "pay for it" be criminals in general, and not just those of a particular nationality or immigration status?

Old 10-04-2007, 06:13 PM

Quote:
not all illegal immigrants commit crime. your language says otherwise "all have been fine, except the illegals i have run across". all of them? impossible. "i am concerned with THEIR crime and THEY will pay for it". who? every single illegal immigrant? they are not all committing crime. shouldn't the people who "pay for it" be criminals in general, and not just those of a particular nationality or immigration status?
You really have to hunt for things to try to defend them. Funny.
Them are the kids that did this and their, same thing. And all Illegals I RUN ACROSS, mean the ones I run across, have i run across 20 million, NO. And yes they ALL commit crimes, just by being here.

Old 10-04-2007, 06:13 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,610,099 times
Quote:
we have never been that poor, or that desperate to survive in the fact of adversity.
and if too many people crowd into a boat, the boat sinks (think of America as a boat). Maybe it would be better if everyone was equally poor, is that what you are saying?

America is the most generous nation on the earth. But we cannot help everyone in the world. Sometimes people have to fight for themselves for what they want, just like we did in the Revolutionary War. Just like the French did in their revolution against the king.

It's time for these people to stop whimpering and whining and get a backbone! If they can amass themselves and make signs and protest here, they can certainly do it in their home countries for their rights. Yes, blood will be shed, it is inevitable. All revolutions are the same. I think these illegals are just wimpy.

Old 10-04-2007, 06:23 PM

1,394 posts, read 2,765,805 times
Quote:
show me the law
How about the law of respect for those that have died defending what the American Flag stands for.

Old 10-04-2007, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanborn View Post
How about the law of respect for those that have died defending what the American Flag stands for.
They dont care. Which is half the problem.

Old 10-04-2007, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
and if too many people crowd into a boat, the boat sinks (think of America as a boat). Maybe it would be better if everyone was equally poor, is that what you are saying?
if america was a boat, it'd be far from capacity. population density numbers alone tell us that. and i dont think everyone should be "equally poor", but nobody should have to starve or be homeless.

[quote\America is the most generous nation on the earth. But we cannot help everyone in the world. Sometimes people have to fight for themselves for what they want, just like we did in the Revolutionary War. Just like the French did in their revolution against the king.[/quote]

not everyone in the world is seeking our help. a large portion of mexico is. so why dont we try hearing them out first?

and you are right, sometimes we do have to fight for ourselves. but if we can avoid it, why not?

Quote:
It's time for these people to stop whimpering and whining and get a backbone! If they can amass themselves and make signs and protest here, they can certainly do it in their home countries for their rights. Yes, blood will be shed, it is inevitable. All revolutions are the same. I think these illegals are just wimpy.

wimpy because they dont want to risk their lives? im sure a lot of americans would be considered "wimpy" under those guidelines. why endorse the path of bloodshed when we have the power to create a path of diplomacy?

Old 10-04-2007, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanborn View Post
thats not a law, dude.

Old 10-04-2007, 06:42 PM

3,951 posts, read 7,174,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
Because my son wouldnt have staples in his head if ILLEGAL's had not beat him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And this forum is about ILLEGALS!!!!!!!!!!!!
A mother's rage and anger. And totally justified!

Bless you Nea1!

Old 10-04-2007, 06:43 PM

Quote:
^you didnt answer this.
driving without a license or insurance, using ss that are not theirs and other fake documents, not paying taxes, just being here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.