U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2012, 02:11 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,813,362 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank_Knight View Post
Just get rid of the welfare state.
No, enforce our laws, and get rid of pandering politicians and illegal aliens. We will continue to provide assistance to our needy citizens.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2012, 02:52 PM

31,490 posts, read 14,573,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrwallstreet View Post
I see alot posted here about illegals activities. Are we not allowing this to happen? We hire illegals
for the cheap labor. We give them loans for cars. Loans for houses, bank accts. We all know the
medical and social services drain. The hate for illegals grows, while those who hire and pander to
illegals get wealthier. Are we not just spittin' in the wind?
I am not a part of the "we" catagory and neither are most Americans.

Old 08-06-2012, 03:20 PM

153 posts, read 108,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
No, enforce our laws, and get rid of pandering politicians and illegal aliens. We will continue to provide assistance to our needy citizens.
Interesting. You support the welfare state, but only when applied to the 'right' people.

I'm sorry I must disagree. I like my neighbors too much to allow them to suffer under collectivism. To be quite frank I think if anyone should be deported it's your sort of people. There are plenty of nations where people are practicing varying forms of collectivism, perhaps you should go there?

Old 08-06-2012, 04:06 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,813,362 times
Quote:
Interesting. You support the welfare state, but only when applied to the 'right' people.

I'm sorry I must disagree. I like my neighbors too much to allow them to suffer under collectivism. To be quite frank I think if anyone should be deported it's your sort of people. There are plenty of nations where people are practicing varying forms of collectivism, perhaps you should go there?
What "sort of people?" Please explain.

No, I don't support the welfare state. However, the poor reside in every country, and always will. Only the heartless would not lend a hand to help those truly in need. Unlike some, I have a heart. But, we are not responsible for supporting every person on earth; certainly not those living here in violation of our laws. It takes a heck of a lot of nerve to enter a country illegally, and then expect taxpayers to support you. Perhaps you'd like to explain why you believe illegals are entitled to my money.

I do however, find it extremely ironic, not to mention hypocritical, that you would want "my sort of people" deported, given the ugly comment you made regarding the ICE agent in the other thread. In fact, you said you would be happy if all ICE agents lost their jobs and pension. In other words, they would lose their ability to support themselves and their families. People who live in glass houses. . . .

Old 08-06-2012, 04:10 PM

1,856 posts, read 2,026,086 times
Quote:

The 'right' people are people born in the United States to two parents LEGALLY here! Why is this simple concept so hard for you to understand?
Mexicans were NOT born here, they do NOT belong here and we have NO OBLIGATION to feed them or support them in any way. Same goes for illegals born anywhere else. Don't like it? Too bad, we don't have to pander to you or to your 'neighbors'.
If you are all illegal then LEAVE.

Telling Benicar that she should leave this country is wrong on so many levels. How DARE YOU (an admitted illegal alien) tell an American to leave this country. Dude - take your self back to the country where you were born... we have no need for you here.

The more I read your posts the angrier I get. You have such gall to come here and try to tell us how it IS. Did you not say you are young? I think those of us with more years (and more experience and knowledge about this subject) know what we are talking about. You seem to do nothing but mimic every other illegal alien apologist in this country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration