U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2007, 12:05 AM

5,080 posts, read 7,663,299 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieJJ View Post
Send em to China or Taiwan or Japan, i heard they got cheap labor problems.
Interesting.. I don't think there is any law that says we have to deport them to their home country.. Humm that could be the answer right there.

Old 10-04-2007, 12:06 AM
Status: "Make America the Great Joke Again" (set 23 days ago)

9,059 posts, read 15,467,286 times
Good they should be scared. Our government should give them an option, reimburse us for allowing your citizens to take refuge in the US or we send them back.

Old 10-04-2007, 12:46 AM

2,432 posts, read 6,003,968 times
We should send them all back and then seize Mexico's oil fields in the Gulf of Mexico as reimbursement for the hundreds of billions of dollars the illegal aliens have cost the US.

Old 10-04-2007, 09:00 AM

23,001 posts, read 31,949,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye48 View Post
We should send them all back and then seize Mexico's oil fields in the Gulf of Mexico as reimbursement for the hundreds of billions of dollars the illegal aliens have cost the US.
brillance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

of course congress will find another way to waste it. like in iraq.

Old 10-04-2007, 09:06 AM

1,510 posts, read 709,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhnay View Post
Interesting.. I don't think there is any law that says we have to deport them to their home country.. Humm that could be the answer right there.
you advocate treating people like garbage? what a disgusting way to live.

Old 10-04-2007, 12:32 PM

5,080 posts, read 7,663,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GH0ST.. View Post
you advocate treating people like garbage? what a disgusting way to live.
[begin sarcasm]Yes I am the one who wants them to come to our country and work CRAP jobs, for little or no money, I am the one that wants to treat them like the new versions of slaves. Sure we'll go with that.. I'm the one who wants cheep labor, instead of having them come here legally and earn a living wage and be treated like humans.. yeah I'm a real sad person, living a disgusting life and so selfish too.. Yeah sure I am the bad person here.[end sarcasm]

Old 10-04-2007, 12:36 PM
Status: "Make America the Great Joke Again" (set 23 days ago)

9,059 posts, read 15,467,286 times
Quote:
[begin sarcasm]Yes I am the one who wants them to come to our country and work CRAP jobs, for little or no money, I am the one that wants to treat them like the new versions of slaves. Sure we'll go with that.. I'm the one who wants cheep labor, instead of having them come here legally and earn a living wage and be treated like humans.. yeah I'm a real sad person, living a disgusting life and so selfish too.. Yeah sure I am the bad person here.[end sarcasm]
Versus putting them on barges and sending them to China? (Sounds kind of Nazi like)

Those poor people choose to do cheap labor, Americans don't force them. For many it is an upgrade, but most of the time they swallow their pride and try to make a better life for their families.

Old 10-04-2007, 12:43 PM

2,087 posts, read 1,052,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50Thunderdart View Post
Versus putting them on barges and sending them to China? (Sounds kind of Nazi like)

Those poor people choose to do cheap labor, Americans don't force them. For many it is an upgrade, but most of the time they swallow their pride and try to make a better life for their families.
It's too bad they don't have enough pride in their family and country to make their own country better.

Old 10-04-2007, 12:43 PM

1,510 posts, read 709,122 times
Quote:
most of the "crap job" pay translates to livable wages in mexico. that is why they work them. if the roles were reversed, and mexico was paying $50/hr to mow lawns, wouldnt you expect a large majority of americans to go there and seek work however possible?

Old 10-04-2007, 12:44 PM

13,048 posts, read 21,158,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50Thunderdart View Post
Good they should be scared. Our government should give them an option, reimburse us for allowing your citizens to take refuge in the US or we send them back.

I agree with Mach50! What is world coming to....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration