Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2012, 10:35 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,895,818 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayita View Post
I think a lot of people do not know who is behind that law.
I don't care. I want ALL illegal aliens OUT of the US. I'd feel the same if they were all red head Irish people and I'm of Irish family. Sheesh!

Old 08-17-2012, 10:42 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,895,818 times
Quote:
I am sure that money keeps flowing into FAIR now, only that it can be done as openly as in the past. The pioneer fund still exists and still call for the elimination of all non whites thru eugenics
Some Hispanics including illegal aliens are "white" too, we still want the illegal ones gone.

Old 08-17-2012, 11:47 PM

2,441 posts, read 7,006,467 times
I am definitely not pro-Jan Brewer, but as an Arizonan, I agree with her decision. Why should people who pay no taxes be eligible for taxpayer-provided assistance? It just makes no sense. I know the illegal apologists say that many illegal immigrants do already pay taxes, but clearly if you have no social security number or employment record on file, the IRS and the State has no way to ensure that you actually pay taxes.

This stopgap measure by Obama to allow his administration more time to figure out immigration reform is ridiculous. Parents who crossed the border illegally with their kids knew exactly the risk they were taking by doing so. This idea that we need to find some agreeable method to allow these kids to stay here is outlandish. Parents and their illegal children need to be deported to wherever they came from. Instead of the kids getting mad at the US government, they need to be fuming at their parents for putting them in this position.

Old 08-18-2012, 06:33 AM

62,872 posts, read 29,103,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid Reigns View Post
We are not talking about SB1070 here. What Brewer just did with this EO is re-iterate Federal Law. This has nothing to do with SB1070 or Pearce for that matter. You have gone so far off subject it doesn't even reflect the OP.
Precisely why I would no longer participate in that conversation. Why in the world would someone keep focusing on the authors of sb1070 rather than what is actually written in that law of which a key part was upheld by the Supreme Court? This is just the usual claims of racial profiling and race card pulling with nothing to back it up. It just keeps getting regurginated over and over no matter how many times those claims are shot down. Hispanics citizens and legal immigrants who are abiding by the terms of their immigration status in the state of Arizona haven't a thing to fear. This notion that you will be stopped just for being brown is absolutely ridiculous and Hispanic citizens can't be deported anyway.

Old 08-18-2012, 06:39 AM

1,119 posts, read 1,370,494 times
If I were the governor of a state of the United States of America I would not have anyone related to white supremacists groups write a piece of legislation. That is all. FAIR is behind that law and I already show you what they stand for.

Old 08-18-2012, 06:50 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,555,982 times
Quote:
If I were the governor of a state of the United States of America I would not have anyone related to white supremacists groups write a piece of legislation. That is all. FAIR is behind that law and I already show you what they stand for.
Please stop hijacking this thread. If you want to discuss FAIR, John Tanton, white supremacists, etc, start a thread. However, if you search the forum threads, you will discover this issue has been discussed in-depth.

Old 08-18-2012, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Please stop hijacking this thread. If you want to discuss FAIR, John Tanton, white supremacists, etc, start a thread. However, if you search the forum threads, you will discover this issue has been discussed in-depth.
I have as much right to write what I wrote here. Freedom of speech remember? It is relevant where Ms. Brewer has been getting all her help to write SB1070. And the company she keeps.

Old 08-18-2012, 06:55 AM

Quote:
I have as much right to write what I wrote here. Freedom of speech remember?
Thread hijacks are a violation of TOS. If you persist, I will be forced to do something I rarely do, which is, report you. The decision is yours.

Old 08-18-2012, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Thread hijacks are a violation of TOS. If you persist, I will be forced to do something I rarely do, which is, report you. The decision is yours.
If you feel that I am doing it, please go ahead. Does not change a bit who wrote the law.

So go ahead and report me.

Old 08-18-2012, 07:03 AM

Quote:
If you feel that I am doing it, please go ahead. Does not change a bit who wrote the law.

So go ahead and report me.
Duly noted.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration