Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2012, 09:12 AM

4,829 posts, read 7,728,342 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lexus View Post
Poor Jan Brewer, the finger-waving wicked witch of the west. She's fighting a losing battle against father time and the progression of the society away from her bigoted, racially divisive ideal. What a Repulsive figure. Her version of America last existed during slavery times.

Yes, she has put AZ on the map, but NOT for a good reason.
Lol, you are just going to get attacked relentlessly by the hard liners in this forum for expressing an opinion different from theirs. They don't appreciate anyone who has a different opinion from them. They have this delusion that the majority of Americans have the same narrow minded views as them.

Old 08-17-2012, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Bigoted, and racially divisive? Get real. How on earth does the denial of privileges reserved for citizens and legal immigrants constitute bigotry or racism? Obama's decree did not change state laws. In fact, DACA specifically ignores state laws for felony immigration convictions. In other words, illegals convicted at the state level, may still qualify for amnesty. They can't have it both ways. They can't ignore state laws, and then expect states to recognize DACA when it is in direct contravention of their established laws.

If anyone is racially divisive, it is the demagogue Obama, with his shameful demonization of all who dare oppose illegal immigration. He and his henchmen have manufactured a racial "immigration" issue where none existed. Prior to their race card campaign, this country had made significant strides in race relations. Yes, more work was needed, but it was certainly an improvement. Now, all of the hard-fought battles have been squandered for the sake of the Hispanic vote. It's sickening. How anyone can condone this, is beyond me.

To add insult to injury, taxpayers will primarily foot the bill for his amnesty gift, while he purports to lower taxes for the middle-class. What a joke!
Don't worry, the ACLU will be all over the wicked witch of the west's decision. I see Brewer likes to waste money on losing battles in court.

Old 08-17-2012, 09:17 AM

15,853 posts, read 35,030,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
Obama is giving illegals "free stuff". Next step...allowing them to vote.
They plan on suing 15 states to not use ID for voting
Demographically, Hispanics are considered "white" so, technically, it is impossible for white people to be racist against other white people. The argument holds no water and Brewer is my hero in spades<---- not intended as a racist slur LOL

20yrsinBranson

Old 08-17-2012, 09:27 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,507,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Don't worry, the ACLU will be all over the wicked witch of the west's decision. I see Brewer likes to waste money on losing battles in court.
Other states have generally followed Arizona's lead. It should be interesting.

Old 08-17-2012, 09:30 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,507,691 times
Quote:
Lol, you are just going to get attacked relentlessly by the hard liners in this forum for expressing an opinion different from theirs. They don't appreciate anyone who has a different opinion from them. They have this delusion that the majority of Americans have the same narrow minded views as them.
The last time I checked, the majority of citizens oppose illegal immigration. Once they realize this amnesty sham will cost THEM billions, few will remain supportive of DACA. And, I intend to do everything I can to spread the word.

Old 08-17-2012, 10:13 AM

9,240 posts, read 8,640,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20yrsinBranson View Post
Demographically, Hispanics are considered "white" so, technically, it is impossible for white people to be racist against other white people. The argument holds no water and Brewer is my hero in spades<---- not intended as a racist slur LOL

20yrsinBranson
So you are saying there are no White Hispanics from European Descent?

Denial

Old 08-17-2012, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lexus View Post
Poor Jan Brewer, the finger-waving wicked witch of the west. She's fighting a losing battle against father time and the progression of the society away from her bigoted, racially divisive ideal. What a Repulsive figure. Her version of America last existed during slavery times.

Yes, she has put AZ on the map, but NOT for a good reason.
Its a very good reason.

She is the only politician willing to take a stand against Obama.

Old 08-17-2012, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
The last time I checked, the majority of citizens oppose illegal immigration. Once they realize this amnesty sham will cost THEM billions, few will remain supportive of DACA. And, I intend to do everything I can to spread the word.
Blah blah blah . I personally don't know anyone who doesn't oppose illegal immigration. Finding a reasonable, smart solution to those here illegally doesn't mean one supports illegal immigration. Good luck on spreading the word to the same old 5 ditto heads on anti-immigrant forums.

Old 08-17-2012, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Blah blah blah . I personally don't know anyone who doesn't oppose illegal immigration. Finding a reasonable, smart solution to those here illegally doesn't mean one supports illegal immigration. Good luck on spreading the word to the same old 5 ditto heads on anti-immigrant forums.
We need to deport them.

You seem persuaded by Pro illegal politicians who say we can deport them.

We have in the past & can do it again.

Old 08-17-2012, 11:32 AM

15,853 posts, read 35,030,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
So you are saying there are no White Hispanics from European Descent?

Denial
Yes, actually that is EXACTLY what I am saying. Race indicates race not ethnicity. Hispanics can be white, latino, black even asian.

20yrisnBranson
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration