Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2012, 01:15 AM

2,075 posts, read 2,137,749 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
I find it ICE's reasoning for not enforcing our laws egregious. I mean by the same token, police shouldn't enforce speeding tickets, broken tailpipes since these aren't violent crimes.
ICE has no reasoning, they are told what to do by the clowns in DC. The biggest clown is Obama (he's the one with the big ears) who is busy pandering to hispanics. He directs all the little clowns in the 3 diffrent rings. Joe Biden (Mr. put yhall in chains) in ring #1. Harry Reid in ring #2 and Nancy Piglosi in ring #3. Their job is to keep you watching all the theatratics in the 3 rings while Obozo steals the election with illegal votes. It's magic, thats what he's going say. Why else would Obama's pet weasels, Eric Holder & David Axelrod, be trying to strike down voter ID laws ? Why else have

The only possible way out is to change the circus in Nov. Romney might just be the lesser of two evils, but,
he's the only one left.

Old 08-20-2012, 03:35 AM

27,142 posts, read 15,318,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Well if you don't care that most illegal immigrants are working jobs like construction, restaurant work, landscaping and many other jobs that Americans have always done and will still do for a fair wage then I guess there isn't much I can say to you. Construction and landscaping do require skills by the way. If you don't care that employers are by-passing American workers for cheap labor here illegally to get richer than I guess there isn't much I can say to you.

Many farmers do use those visas and it works for them. Those who don't aren't using them because they would rather hire illegal immigrants for the same reason that those other employers are using them as I stated above.

This isn't rightwing crap. It is the truth.

I see it every day on my job, electrician.

The customer pays in lack of quality as well.

Old 08-20-2012, 03:43 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,198,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Trails View Post
I would also like to see TSA and 3/4 of the govenment agencies disbanded. Seems like a good start.
Amen to that!

Old 08-20-2012, 05:29 AM
Yac

6,051 posts, read 7,728,669 times
Amazing.
Another thread turned into generic pro/anti rants, people completely ignoring the other side of the issue and rep vs dem fight.
Who would have known ?
Closed.
Yac.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration