U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-18-2012, 10:43 AM

15,179 posts, read 15,827,658 times

Advertisements

ILLEGAL Immigrants Receive $Billions Yearly via IRS Loophole INCOME TAX FRAUD - YouTube

This is where our tax money is going. $4 BILLION dollars per year! Yet, only racists oppose illegal immigration.
Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2012, 11:46 AM

6,938 posts, read 4,309,181 times
Wow, I didn't know Illegal Immigrants PAYED income tax too.

I also didn't know Illegal Immigrants didn't live here. (ok, this one is a joke to the wording from the journalists)

Maybe we should invest a few million $ in bigger deportation department and loophole investigators.
Why isn't the IRS going after these illegal immigrants and other perpetrators of tax fraud, like Churches who talk about politics?
Why can't the IRS increase it's budget to free up some workers to speak with this journalist?

Seriously though, why would you allow tax fraud simply because you don't have the budget for an investigation and Law Enforcement department in the IRS?

I wonder if Romney put some illegal Mexican children in his tax papers. After all, his family is from Mexico... and as their religion has a history for secrecy, perhaps there is something down there.

We have to keep pushing them or else nothing will get done.

Old 08-18-2012, 08:43 PM

5,302 posts, read 4,016,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post

ILLEGAL Immigrants Receive $Billions Yearly via IRS Loophole INCOME TAX FRAUD - YouTube

This is where our tax money is going. $4 BILLION dollars per year! Yet, only racists oppose illegal immigration.
I think after this has been here its upteenth time on the forum, everyone has seen it...

Note: $4 Billion is all ACTC claimed under ITINs, isn't there some filers in there not in violation of U.S. immigration law?...

Old 08-19-2012, 08:00 AM

15,179 posts, read 15,827,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
I think after this has been here its upteenth time on the forum, everyone has seen it...

Note: $4 Billion is all ACTC claimed under ITINs, isn't there some filers in there not in violation of U.S. immigration law?...
Maybe you saw this video before, but I hadn't. Yes, we have discussed this issue. However, it's one thing to read a report; quite another to actually see this travesty unfold, and hear the Treasury Inspector General comment on the appalling lack of action by the IRS. Clearly, nothing has been done. So, this can't be exposed enough. Every taxpayer in this country should be outraged and demand an end to this unconscionable theft of OUR money.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or