U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-04-2007, 07:33 PM

2,087 posts, read 1,053,512 times

Advertisements

The illegal immigrants need to make like a ghost and .......................disappear.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2007, 07:37 PM

1,510 posts, read 709,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRR View Post
The person flying that Mexican flag was committing a crime. The guy's a hero.
ugh, it was not a crime. if you want to cite the flag code, then let me remind you AGAIN that the flag code is unconstitutional, which is why it is not enforced. the guy who cut it down was also in violation of the constitution, which is why our american legal system considers him a thief. why are you arguing with the legal system you embrace? thats contradictory on your part.

Old 10-04-2007, 07:37 PM

25,107 posts, read 34,366,957 times
If he is charged - find a jury that would convict him -

Jury of his peers - all veterans

Then, the issue of Jury Nullification hits - and, in Nevada, it does happen

The man is a HERO - Pablo should lay low for a long time

Old 10-04-2007, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinasgt2005 View Post
You amaze me with your logic. It is okay that they are committing Illegal entry because it is not free to come here through legal means. Oh and let's not forget it takes to long for the proper paperwork. I get it now. That is why you are excusing their illegal activity and trying to justify it. Because they are poor and can't afford pay their way here.
it is not ok, just understandable. im not excusing it, just sympathizing. did i make it clear enough for you this time?

Old 10-04-2007, 07:39 PM
Status: "Make America the Great Joke Again" (set 23 days ago)

9,060 posts, read 15,470,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citigirl View Post
The illegal immigrants need to make like a ghost and .......................disappear.
<3 U Citigirl

Old 10-04-2007, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
If he is charged - find a jury that would convict him -

Jury of his peers - all veterans

Then, the issue of Jury Nullification hits - and, in Nevada, it does happen

The man is a HERO - Pablo should lay low for a long time
if a jury didnt convict him, they would be in violation of the US constitution. that would make them far from just, and his unconstitutional actions make him far from a hero. this is just racism and xenophobia clouding sensible freedoms as dictated by our supreme law. tolerance is a necessity in a free society.

Old 10-04-2007, 07:41 PM

23,003 posts, read 31,957,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50Thunderdart View Post
You don't add anything but hate, I am surprised you don't have GHOST banned yet. Like you tried to get me.
i wish ghost and u would make like ghosts and disappear. it's scary you defend illegals like you do. i wonder what other law-breakers you support, tax evaders, car theives?

Old 10-04-2007, 07:42 PM

2,087 posts, read 1,053,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50Thunderdart View Post
You don't add anything but hate, I am surprised you don't have GHOST banned yet, like you tried to get me.
You may want to delete that comment since i have never reported you or ghost. I will give you 10 minutes and then I will report this false accusation.

Old 10-04-2007, 07:42 PM

82 posts, read 48,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GH0ST.. View Post
ugh, it was not a crime. if you want to cite the flag code, then let me remind you AGAIN that the flag code is unconstitutional, which is why it is not enforced. the guy who cut it down was also in violation of the constitution, which is why our american legal system considers him a thief. why are you arguing with the legal system you embrace? thats contradictory on your part.
Why do I support him? Because sometimes you just have to do what is truly right. What he did was TRULY Right!

Old 10-04-2007, 07:43 PM
Status: "Make America the Great Joke Again" (set 23 days ago)

9,060 posts, read 15,470,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citigirl View Post
You may want to delete that comment since i have never reported you or ghost. I will give you 10 minutes and then I will report this false accusation.
I will give you the benefit of the doubt, but someone reported me like 6 times for handing out opinions none the less.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration