U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 10-05-2007, 03:42 PM
 
Location: Dallas, Texas
3,589 posts, read 2,979,458 times
Reputation: 533

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
I'm sorry, my memory is fading from history class, I failed to remember the part where a public bus company was private property and I forgot that she took a seat home with her.

Either way your twisting the subject.. No way in the world, will they ever make it ok to STEAL a privately owned flag..

Heck, OJ just went in and STOLE his own property.. it was the manner in which it was taken that was illegal. (A judge just last week deemed it OJ property, when he gave the property to the Goldmans to go towards the judgment owed)
Did it hurt when they did your senseofhumorectomy?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-05-2007, 03:49 PM
 
69,372 posts, read 53,638,390 times
Reputation: 9357
Quote:
Originally Posted by nativeDallasite View Post
Did it hurt when they did your senseofhumorectomy?
I'm now on perminant disability for it.. They messed up.. grrr
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-06-2007, 01:17 AM
 
Location: Dallas, Texas
3,589 posts, read 2,979,458 times
Reputation: 533
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
I'm now on perminant disability for it.. They messed up.. grrr
LOLOLOLOL

They sure did because that was damn funny.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-06-2007, 08:20 PM
 
Location: Tater Town USA
140 posts, read 437,776 times
Reputation: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by GH0ST.. View Post
how do you honor your country by committing a crime?
By invading someone elses country ILEGALLY perhaps?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-06-2007, 10:26 PM
 
12,620 posts, read 17,700,172 times
Reputation: 2988
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrogal View Post
And you can prove this?
The fact that he flew the Mexican flag over the American flag is enough proof!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-06-2007, 10:40 PM
 
Location: Cali
3,886 posts, read 5,999,476 times
Reputation: 2200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
The fact that he flew the Mexican flag over the American flag is enough proof!
That guy's rage was totally understandable! Its pretty much the same difference as some redneck looney flying a Confederate flag in Harlem!

Last edited by CamaroGuy; 10-06-2007 at 10:53 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-07-2007, 05:48 PM
 
8,287 posts, read 11,484,688 times
Reputation: 4938
he still broke the law & who says that the owner of the restuarant is an illegal? Not every Mexican living here is illegal.

What would most of you say if a black person ripped a Confederate flag from a restuarant in the South? Uh huh I thought so!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-07-2007, 08:36 PM
 
17,283 posts, read 24,981,129 times
Reputation: 8525
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post
he still broke the law & who says that the owner of the restuarant is an illegal? Not every Mexican living here is illegal.

What would most of you say if a black person ripped a Confederate flag from a restuarant in the South? Uh huh I thought so!
Well, I personally would say good for him.

I also applauded whoever splashed red paint all over the billboard on I-95 near the metaphorical dividing line of South and North Florida that used to say, "Thank the Lord for George and Jeb Bush."

In my opinion, if you are bold enough to assert a provocative point of view, be prepared to have it attacked.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-15-2008, 03:52 PM
 
157 posts, read 277,046 times
Reputation: 43
Default Logic

I don't really think the Veteran will be charged, The Judge will take into consideration the fact that this Veteran served his country. He also had high respect for the American Flag. In the Veterans eyes this was an insult. The store owner should have never flew his over the American Flag in America.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top