U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-04-2007, 07:09 PM

236 posts, read 399,242 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GH0ST.. View Post
he couldve shown it in a legal way. he chose not to. thats why he is now considered a thief, by law.
Ghost you are the one contradicting yourself. I do not excuse him for breaking the law and I guarentee he doesn't either. I am sure he is willing to pay the price just like if I get a speeding ticket I have to pay the price but you are making excuses for illegal immigrants breaking the law. I know why they do it, we can't stop them, it is for a good cause. blah blah blah. That is your reasoning. If you don't like the law fight against but don't break it. If they want to come here, come legally. Just don't break our laws and expect not to get punished( deported)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2007, 07:10 PM

1,510 posts, read 709,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
Ghost thinks the law that makes illegal immigrants illegal is unjust and hence can be broken and is alright to do so. they decide they are above the law and should be punished accordingly.
why are you repeating this lie? i have explained myself already, and would appreciate you not spreading misinformation. I DO NOT ADVOCATE BREAKING THE LAW. i only UNDERSTAND why the immigrants come! i think the proper solution is to modify the law, the same course of thought and effect outlined in the constitution!

your boy mr. flag cutter decided HE was above the law, so according to your own words: he should be punished accordingly. check and mate.

Old 10-04-2007, 07:11 PM

23,005 posts, read 31,957,905 times
Quote:
he couldve shown it in a legal way. he chose not to. thats why he is now considered a thief, by law.
if he did it legally we would've never heard about it. he's a vet he is used to sacrifice, i'm sure any jail time he may get will be worth it to him if he gets the country to wake up.

Old 10-04-2007, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinasgt2005 View Post
Thank you, Laws are not created for us to pick and chose which ones we obey. We do not have to agree with them, we may not like them but we have to obey them. If we break a law we pay the price.
well that logic makes your vet a thief. god bless america.

Old 10-04-2007, 07:15 PM

Quote:
why are you repeating this lie? i have explained myself already, and would appreciate you not spreading misinformation. I DO NOT ADVOCATE BREAKING THE LAW. i only UNDERSTAND why the immigrants come! i think the proper solution is to modify the law, the same course of thought and effect outlined in the constitution!

your boy mr. flag cutter decided HE was above the law, so according to your own words: he should be punished accordingly. check and mate.
Okay Ghost we get it. Then work to change the laws but they need to stay out until the laws are changed.

Old 10-04-2007, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Ghost you are the one contradicting yourself. I do not excuse him for breaking the law and I guarentee he doesn't either. I am sure he is willing to pay the price just like if I get a speeding ticket I have to pay the price
ok, so he is a thief. if you people here feel the need to defend his actions, dont be upset with me for defending the actions of a separate group of people... unless... you HATE that specific group of people

Quote:
but you are making excuses for illegal immigrants breaking the law. I know why they do it, we can't stop them, it is for a good cause. blah blah blah. That is your reasoning.
i do know why they do it. why do you think they do it?
we cant stop them. this is obvious by their continued presence and crossing.
it is for a good cause. humanitarianism is a good characteristic, right?

Quote:
If you don't like the law fight against but don't break it.
im not breaking any law, nor am i advocating it.

Quote:
If they want to come here, come legally. Just don't break our laws and expect not to get punished( deported)

they would come legally, if it were free and fast. we limit the options, we deal with the consequenses. fair? no. but life isnt fair, is it? guess we should do the smart thing and work with real world situations to find real world solutions.

Old 10-04-2007, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanboy395 View Post
if he did it legally we would've never heard about it. he's a vet he is used to sacrifice, i'm sure any jail time he may get will be worth it to him if he gets the country to wake up.
wow, what a martyr. he made the public aware of an unenforced law that violates the first amendment. what a great service. oh, and he stirred up anti-mexican sentiment, too. how pathetic.

Old 10-04-2007, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Okay Ghost we get it. Then work to change the laws but they need to stay out until the laws are changed.
so stop defending him if you're not hypocritical. recognize him for the law-breaking thief that he is.

Old 10-04-2007, 07:22 PM

Quote:
ok, so he is a thief. if you people here feel the need to defend his actions, dont be upset with me for defending the actions of a separate group of people... unless... you HATE that specific group of people

i do know why they do it. why do you think they do it?
we cant stop them. this is obvious by their continued presence and crossing.
it is for a good cause. humanitarianism is a good characteristic, right?

im not breaking any law, nor am i advocating it.

they would come legally, if it were free and fast. we limit the options, we deal with the consequenses. fair? no. but life isnt fair, is it? guess we should do the smart thing and work with real world situations to find real world solutions.
You amaze me with your logic. It is okay that they are committing Illegal entry because it is not free to come here through legal means. Oh and let's not forget it takes to long for the proper paperwork. I get it now. That is why you are excusing their illegal activity and trying to justify it. Because they are poor and can't afford pay their way here.

Old 10-04-2007, 07:31 PM

82 posts, read 48,941 times
Quote:
he committed a crime according to the constitution of the united states. that is not up for debate. it is a fact. and those who support this theif's action are anti-constitutional and unamerican, and apparently truly advocate breaking the law.
The person flying that Mexican flag was committing a crime. The guy's a hero.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration