U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2012, 09:30 AM

18,856 posts, read 30,447,336 times

Advertisements

Another sob story. Done with them. He is illegal. We have his name, address, when will ICE agents go pick him up?

It is a waste of time to even report illegals, abusing our system. No one cares. If you do, you get the "racist" label. How about "American Who Cares About Laws" label?

A Haitian youth was sent back to Haiti in record time when picked up...he had been charged with a crime, and deported quick. Seems like these laws are applied unevenly....

Last edited by jasper12; 08-20-2012 at 09:32 AM.. Reason: edit
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2012, 02:56 PM

1,580 posts, read 1,422,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
And he will win it by virtue of the fact that it would be absolutely horrible and devastating to separate him from his US born child.
Sadly, I have not doubt that you are absolutely correct.

Old 08-20-2012, 03:00 PM

20,310 posts, read 18,881,481 times
A minor offence can result in a legal immigrant being deported. I would imagine ID fraud would absolutely result in a deportation. DUI, no insurance? Oh they would be on a plane home.
There are a lot of criers in the world.

Old 08-20-2012, 03:28 PM

31,488 posts, read 14,565,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
A minor offence can result in a legal immigrant being deported. I would imagine ID fraud would absolutely result in a deportation. DUI, no insurance? Oh they would be on a plane home.
There are a lot of criers in the world.
Unfortunately, all of those offenses are to be forgiven for illegal immigrants. Just doesn't seem fair to me.

Old 08-20-2012, 05:48 PM

18,856 posts, read 30,447,336 times
Only "certain" ones. That is my issue. Apply the law to everyone or no one. Don't pick and choose.

Old 08-20-2012, 06:23 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,282,218 times
Maybe we'll get lucky and lots of Obama's illegal aliens WILL mess up and be sent back home.

Old 08-20-2012, 06:30 PM

19,899 posts, read 15,287,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleRain_1 View Post
Unbelievable right? He certainly can't use the defense of not knowing that there are laws in this country. If it were you or me we would be thrown under the jail.
That is just it! there lack of laws once they are in this Country. It is just their lack of caring about these laws, they break. What makes me so upset, is how some really feel that they are so superior to others, that they can do what it is, they wish, even breakiing the law.
Do any of you see this trend breaking, i don't unless some drastic action is taken.

Old 08-20-2012, 06:47 PM

1,580 posts, read 1,422,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
That is just it! there lack of laws once they are in this Country. It is just their lack of caring about these laws, they break. What makes me so upset, is how some really feel that they are so superior to others, that they can do what it is, they wish, even breakiing the law.
Do any of you see this trend breaking, i don't unless some drastic action is taken.
The majority of the illegal aliens in the US are from Mexico. It's no secret that a culture of corruption is the order of the day that country and that a bribe is all that is necessary to receive a pass no matter how horrific the crime is that you commit there. So when they come here and bring their culture with them they arrogantly assume that our laws do not apply to them. At the end of the day it's their cultural differences that has made them who they are and that are transferred from one generation to the next. As their population continues to grow, they have been emboldened by our elected officials who look the other way. The result has been that their criminal cultural has become integrated into our society and accepted by many of our local and nationally elected officials.

Only if you're an American citizen are the laws still applicable.

Last edited by PurpleRain_1; 08-20-2012 at 06:57 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or