Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2012, 02:28 PM

1,575 posts, read 1,729,582 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Most likely felony document fraud and a stolen identity.

Illegals are not admitting they consider driving while drunk a nothing kind of crime. And they shouldn't even be driving much less driving drunk.

You can bet the guy in this example has not only committed felony document fraud and identity theft but also has been driving without a license and insurance and loads of other serious crimes.
Yet he's running around screaming for all of the world to hear that he is undocumented without fear? It's way past time for him to be deported as an example. The fear needs to be instilled in all of these belligerent, arrogant, ass clowns.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2012, 02:45 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,349,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleRain_1 View Post
[/b]

Immigrants' minor offenses can ruin hope for deportation deferral - latimes.com

I'm still trying to figure out how long he's been an illegal alien paralegal.
Oh brother so not satisfied with this the media will demand the criminal component is also waived.

Old 08-19-2012, 03:00 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,833,748 times
Quote:
Adding insult to injury he actually has the nerve to be arrogant, and prancing around with a t-shirt that states he is undocumented with no fear. They have become so emboldened by the lack of enforcement of our laws until it's only a matter of time before they become violent when their demands aren't met.
Illegal aliens going with violence would be real bad, for them. THEN Americans would wake up and push back, HARD. I ain't saying how "hard" but if I was an illegal, I'd be trying to leave the US like now.

Old 08-19-2012, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Oh brother so not satisfied with this the media will demand the criminal component is also waived.
Unbelievable right? He certainly can't use the defense of not knowing that there are laws in this country. If it were you or me we would be thrown under the jail.

Old 08-19-2012, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Illegal aliens going with violence would be real bad, for them. THEN Americans would wake up and push back, HARD. I ain't saying how "hard" but if I was an illegal, I'd be trying to leave the US like now.
By virtue of sheer arrogance and sense of entitlement, I guarantee you he will fight deportation to the bitter end.

Old 08-20-2012, 07:33 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,758,558 times
Nice touch using a photo with his US born child.

Quote:
Alberto's immigration lawyer, Helen Parsonage, said, "Uriel has a lot going for him. He's intelligent, educated, a college athlete. He has made a tremendous contribution to this country
Gosh, did he have to turn down all those offers to go pro? Did he discover the cure for cancer? What kind of tremendous contribution could he have made besides adding another mouth to feed, who more than likely is on the government payroll?

Old 08-20-2012, 07:34 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,758,558 times
Quote:
By virtue of sheer arrogance and sense of entitlement, I guarantee you he will fight deportation to the bitter end.
And he will win it by virtue of the fact that it would be absolutely horrible and devastating to separate him from his US born child.

Old 08-20-2012, 07:45 AM

9,240 posts, read 8,639,219 times
Why illegals get a pass when it comes to scamming the system?

Old 08-20-2012, 07:51 AM

385 posts, read 613,376 times
Sorry, DUI is not a minor offense. I've lost four friends to drunk drivers over the years.

Old 08-20-2012, 07:58 AM

9,240 posts, read 8,639,219 times
I'm just wondering what happen to the 1st offense?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration