U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-20-2012, 06:36 AM

9,243 posts, read 7,103,006 times

Advertisements

This is grounds for impeachment anyway you look at it.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2012, 08:13 AM

86,093 posts, read 69,929,185 times
You now have online registration which requires no proof.
Just fill it in and "submit".

Old 08-20-2012, 08:23 AM

9,243 posts, read 7,103,006 times
Can Chinese residents in China fill it out too?

Old 08-20-2012, 12:11 PM

86,093 posts, read 69,929,185 times
Well if the folks running voter registration online applications are anything like the IRS or the Treasury then who knows ?
The Treasury sent first time home buyers checks to prisoners in prison and didn't bat an eye.
The IRS sent 650+ refunds to a single address and didn't bat an eye.
So why shouldn't voter registration cards not be mailed to China ?

Old 08-20-2012, 12:43 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,822,205 times
Default What will prevent illegal aliens from voting now?

Not a damn thing. Did you see the video posted in this thread? DMV One-Stop Shopping: Apply for a Driver's License, Register to Vote

BTW, don't waste your time reporting suspicious activity to employees at the DMV. They'll only tell you they have no authority to do anything. Their only responsibility is to forward the contents of the voter registration boxes to the Board of Elections.

I noticed a guy inserting several voter registration forms into the box, as he looked around nervously to see if anyone saw him. That was the response I received when I reported him.

Old 08-20-2012, 12:54 PM

31,647 posts, read 14,607,060 times
I think we all knew that Obama has been pandering to Hispanic Americans for votes and that there is evidence that at least some non-citizens have been voting but this kind of sheds a new light on a possible other ulterior motive. I wonder how many under DACA will fill out a voter registration form with their newly acquired Driver's Licenses? I am a strong proponent for honest elections and I must confess this really concerns me.

Old 08-20-2012, 01:27 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,822,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
I think we all knew that Obama has been pandering to Hispanic Americans for votes and that there is evidence that at least some non-citizens have been voting but this kind of sheds a new light on a possible other ulterior motive. I wonder how many under DACA will fill out a voter registration form with their newly acquired Driver's Licenses? I am a strong proponent for honest elections and I must confess this really concerns me.
They are desperate for him to have a second term. The mere thought of Romney rescinding DACA is more than they can bear. Given their unlawful history in this country, and the ease at which they use stolen and fake SSNs, I have no doubt many will register to vote. After all, no one will verify their citizenship status. So, who will know? This should concern every citizen. Sadly, too many will never believe we have a problem, because they only believe what they are fed on MSNBC and other Obama-owned liberal networks.

Old 08-20-2012, 07:29 PM

47,576 posts, read 58,745,541 times
Of course they do and will vote.

There is no other reason for Obama to be catering to the illegals the way he is. He is essentially selling votes -- giving out amnesty right before an election they they'll vote for him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or