U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 08-25-2012, 06:58 PM
 
18,856 posts, read 30,522,852 times
Reputation: 25990

Advertisements

Why is every person who is against illegal immigration, lumped in with the KKK? I am not a racist, nor am I against a multi cultural society.

I do have issues with illegal aliens who flaunt the laws of the United States, and expect to have the same rights as lawful citizens.

If an iilegal alien is apprehended, he or she should be deported. If they have given birth to children here, those children should go home with their parents. We are not rejecting citizens, but those children can't take care of themselves.

In regards to children, unlawfully brought into the United States, they have a country, their birth country.

 
Old 08-25-2012, 07:04 PM
 
Location: bloomington,illinois
192 posts, read 357,210 times
Reputation: 246
Really? I'm against illegal immigrants and I don't have anything to do with the KKK !
What's your point?


T.
 
Old 08-25-2012, 07:08 PM
 
1,119 posts, read 1,142,160 times
Reputation: 652
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
Why is every person who is against illegal immigration, lumped in with the KKK? I am not a racist, nor am I against a multi cultural society.

I do have issues with illegal aliens who flaunt the laws of the United States, and expect to have the same rights as lawful citizens.

If an iilegal alien is apprehended, he or she should be deported. If they have given birth to children here, those children should go home with their parents. We are not rejecting citizens, but those children can't take care of themselves.

In regards to children, unlawfully brought into the United States, they have a country, their birth country.
All I can tell you is that A LOT OF white supremacists groups use illegal immigration as one of the strong points of their agendas. (There is a documentary about that in National Geographic, is called American Neo Nazis and it pretty much talks about how every recession the extreme right uses more and more the topic of illegal immigration)

Another example is the lobbyist group behind SB1070 , it is called FAIR, its founder is a white separatist that advocates for eugenics.

I do not condone breaking the law but I also believe race has a lot to do with it as Hispanics (legal and illegal) have more kids than whites.
 
Old 08-25-2012, 07:13 PM
 
18,856 posts, read 30,522,852 times
Reputation: 25990
Okay. But, everyone who is against illegal immigrants is not a racist. And remember, Hispanics are not the only group of illegal immigrants.
 
Old 08-25-2012, 07:18 PM
 
1,119 posts, read 1,142,160 times
Reputation: 652
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
Okay. But, everyone who is against illegal immigrants is not a racist. And remember, Hispanics are not the only group of illegal immigrants.
My only things with the laws against illegal aliens are

1. who are the lobbyst behind them (normally white supremacist groups ie. FAIR and VDARE)
2. How can LE determine someone is an illegal alien? Just by looking at them? It gives a lot of power to le to potentially single out one group of people...
 
Old 08-25-2012, 07:20 PM
 
31,823 posts, read 14,654,154 times
Reputation: 8482
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
Okay. But, everyone who is against illegal immigrants is not a racist. And remember, Hispanics are not the only group of illegal immigrants.
You're correct and Hispanic immigrants are here in the highest numbers legally also. Doesn't sound like racism to me.
 
Old 08-25-2012, 07:26 PM
 
1,119 posts, read 1,142,160 times
Reputation: 652
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
You're correct and Hispanic immigrants are here in the highest numbers legally also. Doesn't sound like racism to me.
A lot of hispanic families have legal and illegal members. Hispanics are very family oriented (and are very willing to take care of elders); let say the children are legal and the parents are illegal. No matter how many laws are passed(and the us will see this maybe not now but in one generation) the children loyalties are going to be ALWAYS with the parents (whether law breakers or not). There is a movie about what happened in Virginia called "9500 Liberty" and pretty much one person said that; one day those kids, that are american by birth, might rise and stand in judgement of what is happened now to their parents.

I am not hispanic, nor illegal nor I have any illegal relatives. I am just saying what is going to happen. Maybe not today nor tomorrow. But one day, in the future. It is a matter of numbers.
 
Old 08-25-2012, 08:05 PM
 
3,493 posts, read 2,388,862 times
Reputation: 2345
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayita View Post
All I can tell you is that A LOT OF white supremacists groups use illegal immigration as one of the strong points of their agendas. (There is a documentary about that in National Geographic, is called American Neo Nazis and it pretty much talks about how every recession the extreme right uses more and more the topic of illegal immigration)

Another example is the lobbyist group behind SB1070 , it is called FAIR, its founder is a white separatist that advocates for eugenics.

I do not condone breaking the law but I also believe race has a lot to do with it as Hispanics (legal and illegal) have more kids than whites.
The flip side of that argument is the fact that most of the support for illegals in the hispanic community is because most illegals are hispanic. How is that support not racism? Groups like La Raza aka The Race never give any indication they would support massive numbers of low skilled, non-English speaking people coming here without permission were the people in question not hispanic.

Meanwhile most Americans are against illegal immigration for factual reasons such as the fact that we have millions of American citizens who are unemployed right now.
 
Old 08-25-2012, 08:13 PM
 
1,119 posts, read 1,142,160 times
Reputation: 652
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleanora1 View Post
The flip side of that argument is the fact that most of the support for illegals in the hispanic community is because most illegals are hispanic. How is that support not racism? Groups like La Raza aka The Race never give any indication they would support massive numbers of low skilled, non-English speaking people coming here without permission were the people in question not hispanic.

Meanwhile most Americans are against illegal immigration for factual reasons such as the fact that we have millions of American citizens who are unemployed right now.
there is no way those immigrants would be other than hispanics, as is the closeness to mexico that is the main source of illegal immigrants. How is La Raza going to support hypothetical situations? That does not make any sense....

I agree, this is not the best moment to open the flood gates to a massive immigration, however a lot of the hate mongering against them is instigated mostly by white supremacists and its groups.

I am a centrist, and I would be all for the enforcement of laws like sb1070 if not only because it has been proven again and again that most lobbyst groups such as FAIR and VDARE are funded by white supremacists. And no, I am not hispanic.
 
Old 08-25-2012, 08:21 PM
 
Location: Reno, NV
42 posts, read 79,235 times
Reputation: 54
You guys need some education. You had better become true to your own race, every other race in the world is. They are ALL racists according to the defination here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top