Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2012, 12:35 AM

5,297 posts, read 7,626,290 times

Advertisements

I wish I had not opened this thread. It just makes my blood boil and I have to try and go to sleep. I am beginning to have racist feelings towards the people who are here illegally and are demanding that I provide them with a living.....

Old 08-31-2012, 07:45 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,895,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieA View Post
I wish I had not opened this thread. It just makes my blood boil and I have to try and go to sleep. I am beginning to have racist feelings towards the people who are here illegally and are demanding that I provide them with a living.....
Not just you; many people, including American Indians and Blacks, are now saying real bad things about especially Hispanics, who are most of the illegal aliens in the US.

Old 08-31-2012, 09:56 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,555,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieA View Post
I completely understand your feelings. When I see Hispanics, I have to constantly remind myself that all are not here illegally. I even know Hispanics who feel the same. No one, other than masochists, enjoys being used and abused; and illegals have used us to the max. They don't even have the common decency to appreciate our kindness and generosity. Rather, they flaunt their illegal presence, and taunt us for being so stupid.

Thanks to the pandering by Obama and our government, illegals now feel more emboldened than ever, as do their countries of origin. The U.S. has allowed itself to become Mexico's official doormat. So, naturally, they believe they should dictate our laws, and have the right to intervene on behalf of their citizens when they commit crimes in our country. My blood also boils.

Old 09-01-2012, 09:02 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,672,493 times
Meanwhile thousands of murders in Mexico go unsolved, including the murders of many young women and girls all throughout Mexico.

These clowns just cannot pass up any chance to interfere with US sovereignty. They demand we take their unwanted populations off their hands but they want to have total say over them.

Old 09-06-2012, 11:05 PM

10,244 posts, read 16,364,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Meanwhile thousands of murders in Mexico go unsolved, including the murders of many young women and girls all throughout Mexico.
True, but to be fair you could say that the majority of those murders are at least indirectly related to the United States' world leading demand for illegal drugs.

Old 09-07-2012, 07:42 AM

62,872 posts, read 29,103,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruz Azul Guy View Post
True, but to be fair you could say that the majority of those murders are at least indirectly related to the United States' world leading demand for illegal drugs.
The users and suppliers of illegal drugs are equally guilty. No one is being forced to supply drugs to the addicts it is their choice to do so and is against the law.

Old 09-07-2012, 08:10 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,895,818 times
Quote:
You just gave the US another reason to close down our border with Mexico. Then Mexico can't blame us for Mexicans killing Mexicans IN Mexico. Sheesh!

Old 09-07-2012, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
The users and suppliers of illegal drugs are equally guilty. No one is being forced to supply drugs to the addicts it is their choice to do so and is against the law.
Unfortunately the reality is that the vast majority of drug production comes from South America, from Colombia, Venezuela, Bolivia, Ecuador, etc. Mexico is in the unfortunate position of being geographically between the supply and demand.

Old 09-08-2012, 07:37 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,555,982 times
Quote:
Unfortunately the reality is that the vast majority of drug production comes from South America, from Colombia, Venezuela, Bolivia, Ecuador, etc. Mexico is in the unfortunate position of being geographically between the supply and demand.
Oh, please. Mexico is hardly an innocent bystander that just happens to be in the "unfortunate position" of being right smack dab in the middle of the supply and demand. Mexico IS the supplier. Leave 1980, and come join us in the REAL world.

Mexico needs to handle its affairs, and stop sticking its nose in U.S. business. When their criminals cross our border and commit murder, they should be prepared to suffer the consequences according to OUR brand of punishment. If they don't like it, stay home.

Quote:
Mexico is the US's largest supplier of illicit drugs, and an increasingly significant supplier of drugs to many European nations. Furthermore, in recent years Mexico has been affected by an epidemic of violence stemming from organized crime of unprecedented proportions.
News & Events

Quote:
Mexican drug traffickers are now the dominant presence in the U.S. illegal drug market, in what has become the largest shift of the drug trade since the emergence of the Colombian cartels in the 1980s.

According to the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), 92 percent of the cocaine sold in the United States in 2004 had arrived from Mexico, compared with 77 percent a year earlier.
Mexico Surpasses Colombia as Top Supplier of Drugs in U.S. | The Partnership

Quote:
Guzman is the single largest supplier of illegal drugs to the United States, and though he is in hiding, he is not on the run.
‘El Chapo,’ wanted drug lord, grows stronger in Mexico’s Sierra Madre - The Washington Post

Quote:
Mexico's powerful drug cartels including the Sinaloa cartel have become the United States' top suppliers of illegal narcotics, a Justice Department report said Tuesday.

"Mexican-based TCOs (transnational criminal organizations) dominate the supply, trafficking, and wholesale distribution of most illicit drugs in the United States," the annual report on illegal drug threats says in part.
Borderland Beat: Mexican Cartels Top Narcotics Source for US

Old 09-08-2012, 09:28 AM

I never said Mexico was an innocent bystander as the Mexican cartels play heavily in the trafficking of drugs into the US...but it is a fact that Mexico is not the primary source of these illegal drugs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration