U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2012, 07:38 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,282,218 times

Advertisements

PHOENIX (AP) A federal judge ruled Wednesday that Arizona authorities can enforce the most contentious section of the state's immigration law, which critics have dubbed the "show me your papers" provision.

Judge OKs contentious part of Ariz immigration law - Yahoo! News

Dream Act "kids" may skate cause of Obama but their illegal alien relatives better be scared. LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2012, 07:51 PM

31,471 posts, read 14,565,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
PHOENIX (AP) — A federal judge ruled Wednesday that Arizona authorities can enforce the most contentious section of the state's immigration law, which critics have dubbed the "show me your papers" provision.

Dream Act "kids" may skate cause of Obama but their illegal alien relatives better be scared. LOL
Unfortunately, Obama took it a step further by ordering Homeland Security not to detain nor deport any illegal immigrants unless "convicted" of a serious crime. Many of their relatives here illegally will skate because of this also.

Old 09-06-2012, 02:51 PM

3,186 posts, read 5,452,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Unfortunately, Obama took it a step further by ordering Homeland Security not to detain nor deport any illegal immigrants unless "convicted" of a serious crime. Many of their relatives here illegally will skate because of this also.
And this is why people like me wont vote for Obama again...

Old 09-06-2012, 03:47 PM

1,580 posts, read 1,422,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crestliner View Post
That and the work permits initially being issued to criminal DREAMies, that now encompasses a massive population inclusive of anybody who can come up with enough fake ID to stand in line for what has become another massive amnesty.

Old 09-06-2012, 04:15 PM

3,709 posts, read 4,494,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
PHOENIX (AP) A federal judge ruled Wednesday that Arizona authorities can enforce the most contentious section of the state's immigration law, which critics have dubbed the "show me your papers" provision.

A Federal Judge that enforces the laws we already have and does not interpret them

I hope rather soon the American people will hold accountable people who have taken an
OATH of office or elected position !

Old 09-06-2012, 04:32 PM

19,899 posts, read 15,287,998 times
American People, are fed up! American People are disusted with the illegal's fiasco we see going on around us. Stop making it so damn easy for them to come here! we won't have these discussions now will we.

Old 09-06-2012, 07:15 PM

2,176 posts, read 862,940 times
Way to go Arizona God dam it I love my state.

Old 09-06-2012, 10:14 PM

5,891 posts, read 12,249,807 times
This just made my vacation destination selection process slightly easier - Arizona, now permanently crossed off the list.

Old 09-06-2012, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crestliner View Post
And i applaud you, for not voting for Obama again. Knowing and seeing him in action, would never vote for him.

Old 09-06-2012, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleRain_1 View Post
That and the work permits initially being issued to criminal DREAMies, that now encompasses a massive population inclusive of anybody who can come up with enough fake ID to stand in line for what has become another massive amnesty.

Your so correct. Had a illegal not of my doing, in 2010 while have a huge remodeling and addidtions being done to my home. Practically tell me in not so many words, how easy it is to get fake ID so please save it to those that think they don't.

Tell you this, when i found out there were illegals working my job, i made a phone call, and would happy do it again. My contractor and certain people got in trouble. And i would proudly do it again.

He was almost taunting me in a way, to say look what we get away with, it totally pissed me off, that i was pissed for months after. Glad i made that phone call?

They work all phrases of construction, roofing, laying tile, concrete, etc i think it sucks, when so many Americans are out of work. To those employees who hire them, knowing they are illegal, SHAME THE HELL ON YOU.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration